Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: ‘DISCO’ re-release wish-list

According to Genius. This album will be released in 2021 under the title Diva Disco and it will have Magic feat. Little Mix lol
    https://genius.com/albums/Kylie-minogue/Diva-disco

Actually I thought it would be a great idea for Little Mix and Kylie to perform Sweet Melody + Magic on a release week or a little later to show fans that they respect each other and don't care about the chart battles (even if they do)

This thread has reminded me that I dislike club music but love club-influenced pop, so I'm totally happy with the album we got. That being said, a continuous mix album would be fabulous, and it's something fans have been wishing for for a long time. The Infinite Disco transition from All the Lovers into Say Something is proof that Biff and Steve should be the ones producing it, it is so dreamy.

Quote Originally Posted by benci_ View Post
    This thread has reminded me that I dislike club music but love club-influenced pop, so I'm totally happy with the album we got. That being said, a continuous mix album would be fabulous, and it's something fans have been wishing for for a long time. The Infinite Disco transition from All the Lovers into Say Something is proof that Biff and Steve should be the ones producing it, it is so dreamy.
    How do you feel about the sound of an artist called Blaqk Audiom I'd love them to make a song for Kylie. A good song to try is "First to love"
    I'm talking more about musical production here than lyrics.

As long as a reissue included Infinite Disco, I wouldn't care about anything else. I can live without a Robbie Williams collaboration and a derivative Calvin Harris remix.

Sorry but not sorry 😂 Lipps Inc "Funky Town" has to have the Kylie treatment if she is to re release DISCO that cover would sit perfectly with her tracks. I would also like some additional new tracks too. Imagine "Funky Town" performed live in concert WoW.🤞❤😊

I'd want a reissue with a bonus EP of new songs and remixes. Then a bonus DVD/Blu-ray of Infinite Disco.

Quote Originally Posted by Romova 2.0 View Post
    I don't think this will happen considering she has never done a re-release or re-edition before (maybe Fever and the Aphrodite expanded edition?) but if it happens I expect something like this knowing Kylie and her history
    Yeah I know this was a highly unrealistic wish list - if we was to get anything I’d imagine an expanded edition with a few new tracks and existing remixes as a second disc (‘DISCO: REMIXED’).

As for Infinite DISCO, I would love for this to also be bundled as part of a deluxe box set which we haven’t got for this era yet. Large book bound edition like the Golden Super Deluxe, with DISCO, DISCO:REMIXED, Infinite DISCO CD+DVD, and exclusive photographs, art cards, stickers and 12” singles

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepwalker View Post
    Imo:
    Say Something ft. Gwen Stefani would be better, it’s pretty Gwen/ No doubt.

And DFD needs a strong male vocal. Someone to make the song sexy, not cute, with Kylie.
    I do love Gwen tbf, but with Say Something I think I’ve changed my mind and would just keep it with the House Gospel Choir, with a potential remix from Todd Terry.

As for DFD, I still stand by with CRJ as this song perfectly fits in with her E-motion album and she set the new practice of B-side album projects. But for a male vocal, I do think Tom Aspaul would do wonders with Kylie but couldn’t find a track which would work best for them (maybe FW/HL on the deluxe?)

And I think it’s a given that I would want an alternative album cover for these hypothetical projects

I dont need remixes
    Bull

I want great sexy videos and her back in the studio for another album

Quote Originally Posted by Supernova2020 View Post
    I dont need remixes
    Bull

I want great sexy videos and her back in the studio for another album
    All you bang on about is "sexy" videos or pictures. It's getting creepy now.