Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: Okay, time for some truth tea.

  1. #1
    Regular Dano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    10,409

    Default Okay, time for some truth tea.




    just saying...

  2. #2
    TakingChances MistaChanel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    1,051

    Default

    nevertheless, I prefer LadyKaka because she can sing!
    JE ME CHANGERAI EN OR POUR QUE TU M'AIMES ENCORE

  3. #3
    Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,062

    Default

    Well, Madonna has certainly come a long way from this...
    http://beautywithinfashion.com/wp-co...itAwards95.jpg

  4. #4
    Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    London!
    Posts
    26,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MistaChanel View Post
    nevertheless, I prefer LadyKaka because she can sing!
    Yes, but because you buy Celine Dion you are not actually entitled to an opinion.............

    There is a simple rule:

    People who are clearly deaf cannot comment on music.

  5. #5
    Regular ravishing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    59

    Default

    I almost choked on my M&M

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bendix View Post
    Yes, but because you buy Celine Dion you are not actually entitled to an opinion.............

    There is a simple rule:

    People who are clearly deaf cannot comment on music.
    But ultimately, Madonna's man voice is hideous and should be outlawed.

  7. #7
    TakingChances MistaChanel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    1,051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bendix View Post
    Yes, but because you buy Celine Dion you are not actually entitled to an opinion.............

    There is a simple rule:

    People who are clearly deaf cannot comment on music.
    I would rather spend my time searching for a therapist instead of trying to talk negative about CÚline Dion at any possibile time because you seem to be obsessed with the "lack" of her singing ability, or the fact that I do love her music...

    I'd rather be deaf than rancorous....
    JE ME CHANGERAI EN OR POUR QUE TU M'AIMES ENCORE

  8. #8
    Put Your Hats Up!
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The Hat Shop
    Posts
    2,130

    Default

    CaCa has yet to have as many facial surgeries as the Pop Parahippus.

  9. #9
    KayDeeWeeeeeeee
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MistaChanel View Post
    I would rather spend my time searching for a therapist instead of trying to talk negative about CÚline Dion at any possibile time because you seem to be obsessed with the "lack" of her singing ability, or the fact that I do love her music...

    I'd rather be deaf than rancorous....
    Honey don't waste your time, you cannot talk sense into some people about certain subjects.
    By the way I Loooooooove Madonna@95 Brits!

  10. #10
    Regular Dano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    10,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tristannn View Post
    Well, Madonna has certainly come a long way from this...
    http://beautywithinfashion.com/wp-co...itAwards95.jpg
    so pretty, just like Lady Godiva.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •