Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Kylie finally back in OZ - Hotel Quarantine in Melbourne hmmm

Default Kylie finally back in OZ - Hotel Quarantine in Melbourne hmmm

Welcome home! I hope you have the top floor of the finest hotel - with a balcony. Very happy she is home)

I did Hotel Quarantine in QLD this year as I loathed the drastic lockdown in Melbourne - worth it to have some freedom!

BTW Michale Gudinski was on TV promoting concerts yesterday. He was the guy who signed Kylie to Mushroom in 87 - just saying, he would have asked I would guess and you know it!https://www.smh.com.au/culture/music...18-p56uz4.html

https://www.smh.com.au/national/we-s...28-p56xls.html

Regular

Great and good for her. I'm sure some folk will still find fault.

That's very good, glad that she is safe, and that she also has the chance to be in a place that's dealing with the whole situation so much better <3

Nice to see they are being positive about Kylie quietly flying in and doing time in quarantine without any dramas!

Useless at Scrabble....................

From the photos we had maybe was all a few days ago - but as above hopefully Kylie is having quality time with family and enjoying the sunshine and smiles, and will be allowed out soon to play in her land of birth and name (without criticism). . .

If in Doubt . .

I was wondering are they wrong with the time, has she been there since early January.?
    Last edited by martyn; 29-01-2021 at 08:24 AM.

Regular

She’s in good hands in essentially covid free Australia with over 29 days of 0 locally transmitted cases. Unless some fuckwit brings it in from overseas with that being the biggest risk from overseas.

Kylie has been in ausralia for a while, but she has kept it very quiet, by now she should have already finished her quarantine and she is enjoying with her family, but sheis very smart and she won't tell peopl straight away or reveal where she is so quickly.

Regular

I’m just hoping she does something while in Australia and doesn’t just lay low quietly only to return to the UK to do promo. Even just one local interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodite Lover View Post
    I’m just hoping she does something while in Australia and doesn’t just lay low quietly only to return to the UK to do promo. Even just one local interview.
    Lol, I think sh'd be crazy to go back to the UK now, Australia is paradise (I have a friend fom college who lives there since a few years and i see her stories on ig, she livs like nothing is happening, so carefree and all cool) Unfortunately almost the rest of the world is a mess, with this thing that just seems so never ending, so she is more safe in Australia, i am so happy she is there, safe and enjoying her family.

I hope she can find the time to keep working on the record, nowadays distance is irrelevant.