Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Kylie finally back in OZ - Hotel Quarantine in Melbourne hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Da_Da_Sushi_Rolls View Post
    The reality is she is in Australia with greater freedoms to promote the record. She could be there for some time if she chooses, there is no need to have “her full team” on the ground in Australia. There are plenty of local creatives that can execute a brief.
    The last time she worked with local creatives in Australia we got the I was gonna cancel video and tv award ceremony performance

I wouldn’t say no to another intimate and live sort of situation....

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Pepp View Post
    The last time she worked with local creatives in Australia we got the I was gonna cancel video and tv award ceremony performance
    That said, she was with Roc Nation at the time, who had NO idea what to do with her, what was good for her, and the video was directed by someone who obviously had no vision for it and no interest in making a quality product.

Rafael Bonachela, who did that live performance also choreographed the brilliant Fever2002 and co-choreographed Showgirl, and he’s the artistic director of the Sydney Dance Company. I would LOVE to see what a collaboration between them would look like in 2021!
    Last edited by KMN1; 10-02-2021 at 02:30 AM.