Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: We Know The Meaning Of Love

Default We Know The Meaning Of Love

For some reason this track has been floating around in my mind this morning.

I think it's a great track and to me it's like Kylie was on a plane trip from the cute bubblegum to the harder edged tracks of ROL. It's like this song is a stop off between the two.

But one of this songs attributes is that I think it's the only song I know that rhymes the word "love" with a word other than "above".

PS I also think that Rapino tracks like Gotta Move On are similarly the stepping stone from PWL to CIM.

Regular

It def is an amazing track. As compared to many of the inferior PWL b-sides.

I adore it. One of my fave SAW non singles. Up there with Things Can Only Get Better. I hope Mediamafia finishes this:

Quote Originally Posted by Mattstar View Post
    I adore it. One of my fave SAW non singles. Up there with Things Can Only Get Better. I hope Mediamafia finishes this:

Noe thats pretty cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Tropical Wave View Post
    For some reason this track has been floating around in my mind this morning.

I think it's a great track and to me it's like Kylie was on a plane trip from the cute bubblegum to the harder edged tracks of ROL. It's like this song is a stop off between the two.

But one of this songs attributes is that I think it's the only song I know that rhymes the word "love" with a word other than "above".

PS I also think that Rapino tracks like Gotta Move On are similarly the stepping stone from PWL to CIM.

I think all Rapino

All songs could have been on the LGTI album

I love the 12”. Amazing. Yeah, a real transitional track.

Quote Originally Posted by Supernova2020 View Post
    I think all Rapino

All songs could have been on the LGTI album
    I think they are sufficiently different sounding to not sound 'LGTI'. If there had been a 93 rapino album the transition from what kind of fool to confide would have been far smoother.

That said the raping songs sound incredibly dated and I guess part of the success of confide was that it was SO different from what Kylie had done before.

*rapino

I think they are sufficiently different sounding to not sound 'LGTI'. If there had been a 93 rapino album the transition from what kind of fool to confide would have been far smoother.

That said the raping songs sound incredibly dated and I guess part of the success of confide was that it was SO different from what Kylie had done before.
    I think they suit the LGTI album very well.

Just play them after live and learn or rught here right now

Regular

Agreed about Confide. Kylie needed a complete reboot. People forget her career was flagging even then after PWL. With the exception of Confide, Deconstruction never really halted the slow demise of Kylie’s success, which as you know only turned around with Parlophone.