Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: We Know The Meaning Of Love

Quote Originally Posted by IRISHBOY View Post
    Such a brilliant song and the SAW 12” mix is one of my favourites. I just wish Pete Waterman could locate the 7” instrumental and backing vocals versions ☹️
    Oh geeee I’m slow... now you’ve said it I only just realised there wasn’t any released with all the rest.. dam that sux

I would love that song, Turn it into love, Dancefloor darling and Dancing (Initial Talk) in a vaporware aesthetic act inside Disco/Infinite Disco Tour.

Ocean Boy

Quote Originally Posted by jq371 View Post
    Oh geeee I’m slow... now you’ve said it I only just realised there wasn’t any released with all the rest.. dam that sux
    It was bizarre. They were just nowhere to be seen. Much like the shocked ones

Regular

Maybe we should ask Pete to do another search of from his DAT collection, would be incredible to get WKTMOL and Shocked unreleased mixes and instrumentals. The original Shocked album instrumental would also be a gem to listen too.

Regular

None of these are released on Australian iTunes so how are we supposed to buy these

Ocean Boy

Quote Originally Posted by IRISHBOY View Post
    Maybe we should ask Pete to do another search of from his DAT collection, would be incredible to get WKTMOL and Shocked unreleased mixes and instrumentals. The original Shocked album instrumental would also be a gem to listen too.
    We checked and checked several times over the years before the iTunes releases.

I was gutted there was no instrumental for shocked and petes extended remix too

The only way to get them would go back to the masters and rebuild them.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham S View Post
    We checked and checked several times over the years before the iTunes releases.

I was gutted there was no instrumental for shocked and petes extended remix too

The only way to get them would go back to the masters and rebuild them.
    Did we all ever agree upon when WKTMOL was recorded? I always presumed it was during Summer ‘89.

CantBeatTheFeeling thedelinquent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StraightA View Post
    Did we all ever agree upon when WKTMOL was recorded? I always presumed it was during Summer ‘89.
    Beginning of November 1989 according to the Enjoy Yourself Cherry Red release, which makes sense as Never too Late promotion/Hitman Roadshow would've come to an end
    "don't make a mess of your life Lola, forget him, men are all the same"