Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: DISCO singles promo (survey)

Quote Originally Posted by mach2000 View Post
    Last Chance
    Miss a Thing
    Supernova (for Sleepwalker)
    Haha 😁

I imagine the next single has to be either Supernova or DFD and I believe this because non of the singles released so far, have been a Sky Adams track, yet Sky contributed to half the album. Therefore Iíd say itís probably time that one of his tracks gets to shine. He needs to get his royalties out of a single, otherwise I donít see him working so hard for Kylie in the next album.

And letís give credit where itís do. Without Sky, Golden and DISCO wouldnít have been as cohesive.

If Supernova becomes a single, Iíd expect the single version to have a cleaned up intro like this remix.

Last edited by Sleepwalker; 24-02-2021 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepwalker View Post
    Haha 

I imagine the next single has to be either Supernova or DFD and I believe this because non of the singles released so far, have been a Sky Adams track, yet Sky contributed to half the album. Therefore I’d say it’s probably time that one of his tracks gets to shine. He needs to get his royalties out of a single, otherwise I don’t see him working so hard for Kylie in the next album.

And let’s give credit where it’s do. Without Sky, Golden and DISCO wouldn’t have been as cohesive.

If Supernova becomes a single, I’d expect the single version to have a cleaned up intro like this remix.

I'll give you this

If there is one song on the album that could benefit from the 80's 12" treatment it would be Supernova

That's all you get tho

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepwalker View Post
    Haha 😁

I imagine the next single has to be either Supernova or DFD and I believe this because non of the singles released so far, have been a Sky Adams track, yet Sky contributed to half the album. Therefore Iíd say itís probably time that one of his tracks gets to shine. He needs to get his royalties out of a single, otherwise I donít see him working so hard for Kylie in the next album.

And letís give credit where itís do. Without Sky, Golden and DISCO wouldnít have been as cohesive.

If Supernova becomes a single, Iíd expect the single version to have a cleaned up intro like this remix.

I like this! Really pedantic but Iíd like the ďfrom another galaxy, like Jupiter and MarsĒ adjusted too.

Say Hey Member

Love this Supernova/Light Years mash up by the fabulous Matias Segnini:

Last edited by Wayne; 25-02-2021 at 02:20 PM.

Any more singles without a music video will be a massive disappointment IMO