Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 45

Thread: DISCO singles promo (survey)

  1. #31
    Senior Member ShutDownTurnAround's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,161

    Default

    I would say go for another single if there is some sort of album push/repackage coming otherwise there seems little point. There are definitely strong enough tracks for future singles if things are going to pick up promotion wise in March.

  2. #32

    Default

    I canít see Disco being picked back up. More singles likely wouldnít catapult it back into the charts. Though I believe MAT and DFD are single worthy. Perhaps it was always meant to be a project album. Last year (and this, so far) was so dismal, it must have been nice to have something to do. I mean, I wrote a book - but I donít feel inspired to do so this year right now. Iíd hate to think of Kylie feeling obliged to do the promo trail. Waiting for these lockdowns to end... maybe sheís feeling like lifeís on hold too.

  3. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightA View Post
    I canít see Disco being picked back up. More singles likely wouldnít catapult it back into the charts. Though I believe MAT and DFD are single worthy. Perhaps it was always meant to be a project album. Last year (and this, so far) was so dismal, it must have been nice to have something to do. I mean, I wrote a book - but I donít feel inspired to do so this year right now. Iíd hate to think of Kylie feeling obliged to do the promo trail. Waiting for these lockdowns to end... maybe sheís feeling like lifeís on hold too.
    Sheís literally just taking a nice break to staycation and be with her family that she hasnít seen in over a year.

    Promo should continue throughout this year with at least 2 more singles from DISCO, keeping in mind that we may get a reissue with another single release.

    I donít see Kylie abandoning this era so quickly. The disco theme works so well for Kylie and her age group, styling wise, music quality etc. Iíve had thoughts about the next album and itís possible itíll have BL, X or KMOís level of success, given her history. She canít always strike gold but she has with DISCO, so ride that wave!

  4. #34
    Regular kevin2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rennes, France
    Posts
    1,685

    Default

    I think Miss A Thing might have been left off Infinite Disco on purpose, so that it sounds fresh to the public once released as a single.

    Just my 2 cents! If Miss A Thing doesn't become a single I'll just die, unless it's Last Chance!

  5. #35
    Regular limbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    7,864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kevin2005 View Post
    I think Miss A Thing might have been left off Infinite Disco on purpose, so that it sounds fresh to the public once released as a single.

    Just my 2 cents! If Miss A Thing doesn't become a single I'll just die, unless it's Last Chance!
    But "the public" haven't really watched the Infinite Disco

  6. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Live066 View Post
    Am i the only one who thinks Miss A Thing is a great song but shouldnít be a single? I would like Last Chance, Monday Blues or Dance floor Darling as singles
    I don't think it should be a single. Not after Magic and I Love It. Release something a bit more daring/different or there's no point.

  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nobodyssecondclass View Post
    I don't think it should be a single. Not after Magic and I Love It. Release something a bit more daring/different or there's no point.
    I know right!

  8. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nobodyssecondclass View Post
    I don't think it should be a single. Not after Magic and I Love It. Release something a bit more daring/different or there's no point.

    Last Chance
    Miss a Thing
    Supernova (for Sleepwalker)



  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mach2000 View Post
    Last Chance
    Miss a Thing
    Supernova (for Sleepwalker)
    I'd be happy with either Supernova or DFD. Supernova has a big Kylie pop chorus and aims for the dancefloor (with a bonus bottle of poppers) and DFD is fresh and cool (and it's Daft Punk'iness is relevant at the mo)

  10. #40

    Default

    I want more remixes! Aphrodite era offered so many great ones... I understand why we didn't get as many during Golden era but it's a crime not to make mixes for disco songs.
    So I care only about mixes at this point, since it's clear they aren't going to release many physicals for the singles to chart

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •