Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: DISCO singles promo (survey)

Supernova and Last Chance for me!

Dance floor darling and Till you love somebody for me

I loved this! Some funny parts 😄

Leanne Buckham

Should be Dance Floor Darling, Supernova and Miss A Thing as the final single.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Raid View Post
    Should be Dance Floor Darling, Supernova and Miss A Thing as the final single.

Hope it won't be DFD. It's a good, but imo it's a little too tame and the ending is too short and a little too hysterical. I like the idea.. love songs that do that, but something like that needs more time, especially with DFD as this is the moment you go into a trance and let loose completely. .There isn't time to get into that completely. Just my opinion tho.

Rather have Supernova (that won't stand a chance on the radio tho), eventho i like DFD way more

Anywa.. really think the next single should be completely different to all that's been released. So Last Chance, WDTDG, Monday Blues or sure Supernova

I think

Last chance next
    Miss a thing for summer

Dancefoor darling remix with the weekdn as tje final one

Supernova won't be played on radio

Where does the dj go is too camp kitch

Quote Originally Posted by mach2000 View Post
    Hope it won't be DFD. It's a good, but imo it's a little too tame and the ending is too short and a little too hysterical.
    I have the same problem with this sped up ending... though I really like the song otherwise.

It sure would be nice to get some news. But that said, her social media has been buzzing the last week. The Insta quiz was cute! Simple pimple though! 😉 Perhaps there will be another single. If the campaign runs until July (in whatever form), then we’ll have all done really well tbh.

I really hope Kylie stays put in Oz for a good while. London is nuts! I hope Paul went with her or goes out there - if he can WFH.

Next singles... DFD and MAT. I miss Kylie’s epic video moments.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightA View Post
    Next singles... DFD and MAT. I miss Kylie’s epic video moments.
    Curious as to why MAT wasn’t in Disco Infinite if it’s possible it’ll be a single. Wouldn’t she have wanted to promote the planned singles on it?

I’m kinda routing for MAT getting a full single release now. It’s so easy going and fresh, it’s the closest thing she’s made to Fever. I’d just like Supernova and DFD to also be singles too, with videos!