Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language Tour

Why oh why they didnt release Secret (Take you home)...this would have been the perfect follow up to Slow. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by davidoff5 View Post
    Why oh why they didnt release Secret (Take you home)...this would have been the perfect follow up to Slow. IMO
    If I remember correctly at the time it was mentioned parlophone picked between rbw and secret , I remember even one on here thinking parlo were mad picking rbw over secret , because although the video is one of kylies best the song itself is shite

Secret is so fantastic! That would have made a perfect Single. And a gorgeous video, developing the Bardot & bike theme of the live performance!

I really dislike the whole Body Language album, except for for the 3 singles. All other songs were fillers. Not to mention that RBW and Chocolate can’t even get near the Slow perfection.

Regular

RBW deserves to be dusted off for the next tour.

Quote Originally Posted by othersides View Post
    Secret is so fantastic! That would have made a perfect Single. And a gorgeous video, developing the Bardot & bike theme of the live performance!

Yes cartoon like bardot

Quote Originally Posted by PawelP View Post
    RBW deserves to be dusted off for the next tour.
    Live RBW and C

Regular

Loving Days is so good and Sweet music is a great track although aged a little.

Quote Originally Posted by othersides View Post
    That would be so hot! In my fantasy world Kylie would’ve released Toxic as the lead single with a Bond girl theme video, kinda like Britney’s video but set in Saint-Tropez, with a plane, bike and yacht scenes, Kylie jumping into the ocean and walking out of the shore in Slow’s Balenciaga dress (like the RBW and BL shoots) very Bardot Bond girl.

The second single, Slow, would’ve been set at night, Kylie waiting alone at a hotel bar with a drink, eye f*cking a hot guy from far until they meet on the dance floor and have like a tango style sexy dance, maybe end up in the hotel bedroom, like Justify My Love, but keeping it classy.

RBW is a great single imo a nice follow up to Slow.

The thing about body language is it still sounds unique and modern even after all these years. It's a timeless album. Kylie's best