Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language Tour

Quote Originally Posted by davidoff5 View Post
    Why oh why they didnt release Secret (Take you home)...this would have been the perfect follow up to Slow. IMO
    I always felt that too...c'est la vie

I personally think had she tour they album would have done much better, even more so had she toured it in the US considering that was the target at the time. I think the gave up too fast thinking it was going to be as big as Fever. The album is still very much a unique masterpiece to this day.

Didn‘t she think about retiring / taking a longer break back then? I think after her illness she came back much too fast but she seemed to have the feeling that she owed it to her fans.

Quote Originally Posted by geegee View Post
    I always felt that too...c'est la vie
    I’m sure Parlo saw the ridicule Madonna got for her “rapping” on American Life and gave it a swerve

Quote Originally Posted by do-you-dare View Post
    Didn‘t she think about retiring / taking a longer break back then? I think after her illness she came back much too fast but she seemed to have the feeling that she owed it to her fans.
    I always got the impression that she had a strong determination to finish the Showgirl tour for herself as well as the fans. It was her way of saying **** you to cancer. Her entrance in Homecoming never fails to give me goosebumps.
    Last edited by Head First; 07-02-2021 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    Loving Days is so good and Sweet music is a great track although aged a little.
    Loving Days is still very emotional and brilliant IMO!

Shining like a supernova. feverspell's Avatar

Body Language really is a fantastic album, but I can see how to many fans it was a step down (or a very large step down) after Fever. I think it was let down by the single choices. Slow to Red Blooded Woman to Chocolate is all over the place sonically. I think if they marketed the album as the R&B album it was, it would have done better.

Not to mention, City Games and Cruise Control should have been on the album, not relegated to B-side status.
    “The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” -- Carl Sagan

Kylie said that she was tired after the promo of LY and fever and two tours. She have met Oliver and she wanted to focus on her relationship for once.

how many copies sold WW for BL?

Quote Originally Posted by cally88 View Post
    Kylie said that she was tired after the promo of LY and fever and two tours. She have met Oliver and she wanted to focus on her relationship for once.
    Had Kylie never had cancer, I’m sure they would’ve had a baby after Showgirl. That would’ve been interesting to see Kylie as a mom and where her child and Kylie would be at this point in time.