Thread: Sparks [Jaxber's Electro Mix]

OMG this is amazing! I LOVE this. Sounds like new vocals? Well done. Thank you for sharing this. Its just gorgeous. Thank you!

She needs to go full on dance for the next album. Imagine this trilogy, Golden, Disco, Dance!

Please remix more Kylie songs!

Quote Originally Posted by Mattstar View Post
    OMG this is amazing! I LOVE this. Sounds like new vocals? Well done. Thank you for sharing this. Its just gorgeous. Thank you!

She needs to go full on dance for the next album. Imagine this trilogy, Golden, Disco, Dance!

Please remix more Kylie songs!
    Thank you so much!

It's the same vocals but the original has some distracting sounds, maybe that's why

I already scheduled another remix for Kylie and it will be released around Sep/Oct.

Again, thank you and I really appreciate you checking out my remix. Please check out my other remixes. I'm planning on releasing a remix every month this year!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaber View Post
    Thank you so much!

It's the same vocals but the original has some distracting sounds, maybe that's why

I already scheduled another remix for Kylie and it will be released around Sep/Oct.

Again, thank you and I really appreciate you checking out my remix. Please check out my other remixes. I'm planning on releasing a remix every month this year!
    Thank you! You're very talented. I'll check out your other stuff too.

Regular

Great remix!!! Congratulations and thanks for sharing.