Page 68 of 108 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869707172737475767778 ... LastLast

Thread: Kylie album XVI [Official Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by estivencito View Post
    Might be slightly controversial to say.. But I've always wanted Kylie's "confessions".. obviously not exactly the same.. But pop with BIG HARD dance beats.. and some slightly edgy album tracks.. think half Fever/confessions.. half impossible Princess (depth/leftfield).. working with Either Stuart Price again (but with a higher clear vocal mix this time please!).. or with Mirwais who she has already done a song with?.. that would be amazing
    Same, I want a real club album and Confessions is the best example of what I’d like it to sound like. No, Aphrodite was not basically this. Aphrodite was dance pop with a big theme that took away from any club feel.

I wouldn’t mind Kylie working with Stuart, Calvin Harris ect, as long as they understand that the sound should be CLUB tracks, not pop.

So either a club album in the vein of Confessions or an 80s dance pop album next, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by OnAForumLikeThis View Post
    This is what I thought DISCO was going to be at the start of the era. SS was cool and fresh (imo), and then this strong and confident shoot - which were visual highlights of this era:

I just wish this style and image was retained and was consistent throughout- especially for performances and interviews. Had potential for such good visual identity
    Same, the red lady pic and album cover were so freaking exciting, I though Kylie was going to stick to these looks for the era. Wish she would’ve. The perm would’ve been a nice homage to herself in the 80s and disco music.

I don’t think these looks are too casual either. I think it’s the perfect balance between edgy but not ridiculous, for Kylie, at this point in her career. I believe she understands she needs to come off more relatable as she ages. Would not want to coming off like Madonna or Cindy Lauper (costumes/ clowny).

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepwalker View Post
    Same, the red lady pic and album cover were so freaking exciting, I though Kylie was going to stick to these looks for the era. Wish she would’ve. The perm would’ve been a nice homage to herself in the 80s and disco music.

I don’t think these looks are too casual either. I think it’s the perfect balance between edgy but not ridiculous, for Kylie, at this point in her career. I believe she understands she needs to come off more relatable as she ages. Would not want to coming off like Madonna or Cindy Lauper (costumes/ clowny).
    I was hoping for these looks on ID.....grrrrrr

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Supernova2020 View Post
    I think your whole life is like this. Aging lonley bitter man :-)

Get out into the sun and Under humans

Every single men I know Loves his music and the New album
    I used to find your comments somehow funny, although it always showed you are not the brightest candle on the cake. Now you are just annoying.

Regular

Same, I want a real club album and Confessions is the best example of what I’d like it to sound like. No, Aphrodite was not basically this. Aphrodite was dance pop with a big theme that took away from any club feel.

I wouldn’t mind Kylie working with Stuart, Calvin Harris ect, as long as they understand that the sound should be CLUB tracks, not pop.

So either a club album in the vein of Confessions or an 80s dance pop album next, imo.
    Agreed, Aphrodite was still pretty light, fluffy pop. They went way too overboard on the "Ethereal (sound) Kylie" schtick.

That description of the sound being CLUB not POP is so perfect! Exactly what I hope for !

Anyone heard the snippet which BIFFCO posted?

Dark electro vibes...
    FEEL LOVE.
    BE LOVE.
    GIVE LOVE.

Quote Originally Posted by xsf View Post
    Anyone heard the snippet which BIFFCO posted?

Dark electro vibes...
    That’s a song called ‘Colour My Life’ I believe it’s from Body Language recordings
    "We're on a Timebomb, it might not last long, lets just do it right now do it come on!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by KM2014Excite View Post
    That’s a song called ‘Colour My Life’ I believe it’s from Body Language recordings
    I instantly thought body language when I heard that…

Quote Originally Posted by KM2014Excite View Post
    I really love that one! Very KM94, shame it was left off BL when duds like Someday and I Feel For You got in.
    If I'm a tease and you're the one to please... I WANT MWAAAR!!