Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Kylie album XVI - official thread

Default Kylie album XVI - official thread

Disclaimer: I don't think the DISCO era is over, I like DISCO, I don't think Kylie should record anything until she wants to.

What are you thoughts, hopes, expecations, ruminations etc about the next Kylie album?

Do you think she should do another "themed" album follwing Christmas, Country and Disco, or more of a Kylie dance album such as Aphrodite or Kiss Me Once.

Has the pandemic fundametally changed the way music is produced? Irrespective of the pandemic, do you think Kylie will always record her vocals at home?

I would like her to release something towards the end of next year or the year after. I would like a more "standard" Kylie album which hopefully will gether together top quality dance and club sounding tracks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tropical Wave View Post
    Disclaimer: I don't think the DISCO era is over, I like DISCO, I don't think Kylie should record anything until she wants to.

What are you thoughts, hopes, expecations, ruminations etc about the next Kylie album?

Do you think she should do another "themed" album follwing Christmas, Country and Disco, or more of a Kylie dance album such as Aphrodite or Kiss Me Once.

Has the pandemic fundametally changed the way music is produced? Irrespective of the pandemic, do you think Kylie will always record her vocals at home?

I would like her to release something towards the end of next year or the year after. I would like a more "standard" Kylie album which hopefully will gether together top quality dance and club sounding tracks.
    Am i the only one who thought todays post sounded like song lyrics?

Right to left. Back to front. Still mean it

Next album I’d like there to be a theme, I think that is important to have as an artist and for their body of work, to keep the album cohesive. No, I wouldn’t want it to be as cliche as Christmas, Golden and DISCO are.

Definitely would like her to go in a more dance/ club direction (probably with the singles), while also being retrospective and optimistic about the future.

For “theme” I’m thinking more in the vein of LY and Fever, less obvious but subtly present and focused more on Kylie. Visually I’d love to see her on the album cover as a full body shot with Kylie wear stilettos and a simple, fitted dress.

For sound I’d like a Electronica, new wave dance (ray of light) x indie psychedelic (Tame Impala) sound.

Id like disco part 2

i'd like to get a few tracks like Disco Down and Love Affair on the next album... but not 16 tracks sounding the same... did she said something about being working on next album or something that i'm not aware?

She released two of her strongest albums in the last two years, I really don't get why we should start talking about the next album.

Quote Originally Posted by benci_ View Post
    She released two of her strongest albums in the last two years, I really don't get why we should start talking about the next album.
    There’s nothing wrong with discussing (1.Kylie 2.Future music) on a Kylie forum.

Yes, I love her last two albums but I like looking to the future as well.

I would love something on the lines of the Sleepwalker EP / Impossible Princess.

Ocean Boy

I would love to see the theme of modern pop bangers.

I think a theme is needed, even if it's not genre specific (Aphrodite essentially had a theme for example).

I wouldnt mind something less dance tbh, I know I'm probably in the minority on that one. Something with rock elements would be fun now that she is more mature.

Who knows though? I didn't think a Kylie Disco album would excite me and it did!