Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 224

Thread: Kylie album XVI - official thread

  1. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    I feel like updated KM94 is the real progression from here. But it's hard to say. We went from country to disco so It could be anything next. Kylie ska album? Give gwen a run for her money haha 😅
    I feel like that would turn out like Chasing Ghosts and I would hate that lol. I love Gwens music but only she seems to pull that sound off.

    I like the updated KM94 idea. More dance music though.

  2. #42
    I'm the one ~ Love me Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepwalker View Post
    I feel like that would turn out like Chasing Ghosts and I would hate that lol. I love Gwens music but only she seems to pull that sound off.

    I like the updated KM94 idea. More dance music though.
    That would be horrible ahha!
    I'm thinking more black and white kinda sound.

  3. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepwalker View Post
    I like the updated KM94 idea. More dance music though.
    I think if a Dua type released a cover of Where Has The Love Gone it would be a no.1

  4. #44
    I'm the one ~ Love me Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,508

    Default

    This thread making me wanna listen to KM94 again. Such a good album.

  5. #45

    Default

    Jazz Kylie! Jazz Kylie! Jazz Kylie! I wouldn't mind even for her to revisit and finish those trip hop songs from IP sessions, like the one with Rob Dougan etc. Get some Cool Kylie back.
    Last edited by L.A.M.B; 25-02-2021 at 12:23 AM.
    ONCE I LIVED IN CAPITALS
    MY LIFE INTENSELY PHALLIC

    but now Im sadly lowercase
    with the occasional italic

  6. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by L.A.M.B View Post
    Jazz Kylie! Jazz Kylie! Jazz Kylie! I wouldn't mind even for her to revisit and finish those trip hop songs from IP sessions, like the one with Rob Dougan etc. Get some Cool Kylie back.
    Jazz Kylie is cool Kylie? 😳😄

  7. #47

    Default

    Jazz Kylie would be nice but in the same form she did with the KM94 album. But I would still want it to be up tempo. Tracks like Move On, Difficult By Design, and For All I'm Worth. Throw in a few Brazilian Jazz sound in there as well. If she still goes Pure dance I would want harder beats like Like A Drug and Rippin Up The Disco but still take notes of the darker sound of Sleepwalker. Thinking about all this reminds me how many albums she has left in her. Up temp Jazz, Prue dance with an edge. dreaming about it gives me chills really.
    Last edited by Becky Ray05; 25-02-2021 at 12:57 AM.

  8. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    Same. Disco is really boring now.
    I wouldn't go that far. I think because of the virus she won't be able to tour this year or even next year even with the vaccine. I think she should take this year to do nothing and start work on the new album next year. By the time that's done everyone should be ready to tour again because everyone will feel comfortable to be in large audiences again.

  9. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepwalker View Post
    Jazz Kylie is cool Kylie? 
    Why not, that would be something new, which could possibly be cool.
    ONCE I LIVED IN CAPITALS
    MY LIFE INTENSELY PHALLIC

    but now Im sadly lowercase
    with the occasional italic

  10. #50
    I'm the one ~ Love me Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Becky Ray05 View Post
    I wouldn't go that far. I think because of the virus she won't be able to tour this year or even next year even with the vaccine. I think she should take this year to do nothing and start work on the new album next year. By the time that's done everyone should be ready to tour again because everyone will feel comfortable to be in large audiences again.
    Sorry, but it's how I feel. I like magic, fine wine, miss a thing, last chance, SS and supernova. But outside of that I just find the rest of the album generally boring. I personally got more life out of the golden era, the songs clicked with me more.
    But I just find disco hard to listen to.
    But I do listen to the majority of my music while working out lightly now. And disco just doesn't quite have the right tempo for it for me. Plus when it released and I listened to the whole thing it was a really shit day for me. So I just think my whole impression or the album had been tainted.
    If people enjoy it cool, that's great.
    But in ready to move on and enjoy last eras until something else comes along <3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •