Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 89

Thread: Kylie album XVI - official thread

  1. #11
    Regular russ hyldon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Kidderminster, UK
    Posts
    1,096

    Default

    OMG - give Kylie a chance to finish this era first !!

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stanstan View Post
    I think a theme is needed, even if it's not genre specific (Aphrodite essentially had a theme for example).

    I wouldnt mind something less dance tbh, I know I'm probably in the minority on that one. Something with rock elements would be fun now that she is more mature.

    Who knows though? I didn't think a Kylie Disco album would excite me and it did!
    I can see Kylie doing a rock/ dance album, kinda like Coldplay.

  3. #13
    If in Doubt . .
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Pure Dance Album. Butterfly style 🦋

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KMPANTHER View Post
    I would love something on the lines of the Sleepwalker EP / Impossible Princess.
    I want something like that too. I really want a darker sound from her again. I think she's too scared to ever do a IP type of album ever again but I would love a full on feel like Sleepwalker. If not that thanks to Say Something I kind of like the idea of galactic sound Kylie. Either way I would love a full on dance album.

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benci_ View Post
    She released two of her strongest albums in the last two years, I really don't get why we should start talking about the next album.
    I respectfully refer you to my opening disclaimer

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by russ hyldon View Post
    OMG - give Kylie a chance to finish this era first !!
    Again please see my opening remarks

  7. #17

    Default

    I would like the album which Parlophone pussied out on, that edgier EDM sounding album (that KMO should have been) with an urban flavour, or perhaps that euphoric 90s dance bording on rave style album. Always want Kylie to do some pure dance pop (where she works best) with urbanpop and funk influences, maybe work with Max Martin, Darkchild, Timbaland, Danja, RedOne, Jam & Lewis, Mark Ronson (some proven hitmakers) aswell as some newer blood like Bloodpop (Gagas Alice), keep Sky Adam's and Bifco for writing though

  8. #18
    Regular Mattstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    7,770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Becky Ray05 View Post
    I want something like that too. I really want a darker sound from her again. I think she's too scared to ever do a IP type of album ever again but I would love a full on feel like Sleepwalker. If not that thanks to Say Something I kind of like the idea of galactic sound Kylie. Either way I would love a full on dance album.
    Full on dance for me with slightly darker lyrics, melancholy like only she can deliver.

  9. #19
    I'm the one ~ Love me Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stanstan View Post
    I think a theme is needed, even if it's not genre specific (Aphrodite essentially had a theme for example).

    I wouldnt mind something less dance tbh, I know I'm probably in the minority on that one. Something with rock elements would be fun now that she is more mature.

    Who knows though? I didn't think a Kylie Disco album would excite me and it did!
    So like better than today? Funky rock Kylie

  10. #20
    Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    6,760

    Default

    I want her to release the new album already

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •