Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Kylie album XVI - official thread

OMG - give Kylie a chance to finish this era first !!

Quote Originally Posted by stanstan View Post
    I think a theme is needed, even if it's not genre specific (Aphrodite essentially had a theme for example).

I wouldnt mind something less dance tbh, I know I'm probably in the minority on that one. Something with rock elements would be fun now that she is more mature.

Who knows though? I didn't think a Kylie Disco album would excite me and it did!
    I can see Kylie doing a rock/ dance album, kinda like Coldplay.

If in Doubt . .

Pure Dance Album. Butterfly style 🦋

Quote Originally Posted by KMPANTHER View Post
    I would love something on the lines of the Sleepwalker EP / Impossible Princess.
    I want something like that too. I really want a darker sound from her again. I think she's too scared to ever do a IP type of album ever again but I would love a full on feel like Sleepwalker. If not that thanks to Say Something I kind of like the idea of galactic sound Kylie. Either way I would love a full on dance album.

Quote Originally Posted by benci_ View Post
    She released two of her strongest albums in the last two years, I really don't get why we should start talking about the next album.
    I respectfully refer you to my opening disclaimer

Quote Originally Posted by russ hyldon View Post
    OMG - give Kylie a chance to finish this era first !!
    Again please see my opening remarks

I would like the album which Parlophone pussied out on, that edgier EDM sounding album (that KMO should have been) with an urban flavour, or perhaps that euphoric 90s dance bording on rave style album. Always want Kylie to do some pure dance pop (where she works best) with urbanpop and funk influences, maybe work with Max Martin, Darkchild, Timbaland, Danja, RedOne, Jam & Lewis, Mark Ronson (some proven hitmakers) aswell as some newer blood like Bloodpop (Gagas Alice), keep Sky Adam's and Bifco for writing though

Quote Originally Posted by Becky Ray05 View Post
    I want something like that too. I really want a darker sound from her again. I think she's too scared to ever do a IP type of album ever again but I would love a full on feel like Sleepwalker. If not that thanks to Say Something I kind of like the idea of galactic sound Kylie. Either way I would love a full on dance album.
    Full on dance for me with slightly darker lyrics, melancholy like only she can deliver.

Quote Originally Posted by stanstan View Post
    I think a theme is needed, even if it's not genre specific (Aphrodite essentially had a theme for example).

I wouldnt mind something less dance tbh, I know I'm probably in the minority on that one. Something with rock elements would be fun now that she is more mature.

Who knows though? I didn't think a Kylie Disco album would excite me and it did!
    So like better than today? Funky rock Kylie

Regular

I want her to release the new album already