Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Kylie album XVI - official thread

Just listening to the dreaminess and deep layering of ‘say hey’ and I forgot how much I live this song, and I’d love more if this. That song, up loud makes the hairs on my neck stand up.

Has Kylie ever worked with Richard X?

Quote Originally Posted by Smart_Adam View Post
    Weird - was watching a video about him and his work with Sugababes yesterday. Don’t think Kylie ever worked with him though - but her work with Xenomania (similar sort of mid-00s production imo) have all been amazing. Giving You Up, Loving You, Made of Glass and Mighty Rivers remain some of her best work (as well as Dannii’s All I Wanna Do and Keep Up With The Good Times).

So +1 on her working with them again too - although they haven’t really been active over the past few years so it seems unlikely.

I watched the same video! And it made me think, has Kylie ever collabed with him? I don't think she has.

So my boyfriend tonight has gotten me into a band called Little Dragon, and I would love Kylie to follow her next album with a 80s and 90s inspired electronic dance album. Just taking a random track from the album ‘Season High’ I’m adoring atm:

It also turns out that James Ford produced this album, who also made gold with her second and fourth album, most notably Whats Your Pleasure? So I BEG for Kylie to work with him, even just for the Jessie collab
    love, trust, monogamy.
    isn’t that...how it’s supposed to be?

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGrin View Post
    Flume and/or P'nau working with Kylie would be amazing.
    Or throw in Rufus du Sol for the ultimate Aussie wet dream collaboration
    YEEES! There are so many great electronic and indie pop artists in Oz - she could really deliver an awesome album with the likes of Rufus, Cut Copy, Tame Impala ... I could go on and on... x

Quote Originally Posted by Smart_Adam View Post
    Yes, on Can't Beat The Feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Speakerphone87 View Post
    i think Disco should be her last album since she will never release anything as good.. she should just focus on her own life and maybe do a farewell tour for us crazy fans....
    Yes then she could spend her time marketing her range of Kylie Stairlifts, dentures and incontinence pads. You really do talk some nonsense sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by OnAForumLikeThis View Post
    So my boyfriend tonight has gotten me into a band called Little Dragon, and I would love Kylie to follow her next album with a 80s and 90s inspired electronic dance album. Just taking a random track from the album ‘Season High’ I’m adoring atm:

It also turns out that James Ford produced this album, who also made gold with her second and fourth album, most notably Whats Your Pleasure? So I BEG for Kylie to work with him, even just for the Jessie collab
    Little Dragon would be great. I doubt that anyone like that would ever be on the radar for Jamie Nelson though unfortunately.