Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 84849505152535455565758

Thread: Dance Floor Darling [4th Single] [Official Thread]

XiXU single 4 is old news now, I look forward to the new thread about single 5 and how Kylie is going to go big on it with a music video etc

Quote Originally Posted by Head First View Post
    No one's forcing you to come here. If you don't like it, go to Popjustice.
    Popjustice is a cesspool too... anyway

Anyway I'm happy to announce the release has indeed been scrapped. The edit was pulled from Radio 2 and the video has also been binned. Kylie called me this morning and told me herself. She said she's tired of all the moaning impatient twats, so why bother

For those with common sense - There's often days-long gaps between plays when the single first goes to radio. 2 or 3 days might pass without a play. The Radio 2 playlist was changed Friday through Sunday because of Prince P's death. Regular programing started up again on Monday. If it hasn't been played in a week, it just means it's likely because it wasn't going to get a play for a couple/few more days anyway, then the playlist had to be changed. If the release was truly cancelled, she would have had it pulled from radio before it even got played. A single never, ever goes to Radio 2 without her doing something with it otherwise. Whether that be a video, remix package, lyric video, release of a single edit, etc

One single not getting a video and being under-promoted really did a number on some of you ... Real Groove is one of her most overrated songs anyway so
    Last edited by loveisontheline; Today at 04:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanedwards View Post
    XiXU single 4 is old news now, I look forward to the new thread about single 5 and how Kylie is going to go big on it with a music video etc
    A repackaged edition was literally confirmed this week, yet here you are still deciding to be a c*nt ...

Quote Originally Posted by Supernova2020 View Post
    They should have started the Album with...

June 2020 magic
    July 2020 Disco

Sept 2020 Miss A Thing (with video)
    Dec 2020 Real groove (with video)

Say something Was nonsense. Wasted time for the Disco campaign.

Better would have suited the Pop Precision Album in 2019
    This!

Quote Originally Posted by ryanedwards View Post
    It must take a genius and very powerful man to keep ridiculing 90% of Sayheyers.

I bow to you sir

in order to revive the DISCO era... she has 2 choices , release Miss a thing with a video and remixes ... and later Last chance or I love it as a collaboration with a famous hip artist such as Doja Cat which will help boost her profile and youtube views...

Quote Originally Posted by loveisontheline View Post
    A repackaged edition was literally confirmed this week, yet here you are still deciding to be a c*nt ...
    Come on... He's just being ironic...