Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758 LastLast

Thread: Dance Floor Darling [4th Single] [Official Thread]

Would never trade Dance Floor Darling by Miss A Thing. I donít get the hype with MAT at all.

Gonna make sure that your body wonít forget 😎

Quote Originally Posted by rodrigosayhey@hotmail.com View Post
    Would never trade Dance Floor Darling by Miss A Thing. I donít get the hype with MAT at all.
    I really love MAT, itís timeless, sexy, mature and groovy. But itís not exciting. Like someone said, itís like Kylie on autopilot, very similar to Million Miles, another really great track. I feel like MAT stays linear rather than progressing. Itís missing that kick that In Your Eyes has.

Cause the night aint even over yet!

Gonna make sure that your body won't forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Live066 View Post
    Are you guessing or do you actually know
    I'm guessing, unfortunately lol. But it really can't be any later than next week can it? By next weekend it will have been a month since she started to really tease DFD. The song will have also been on radio for 2 weeks, and this week she's been liking/tweeting stuff about the song pretty openly. She has a pretty common pattern like people have mentioned

My guess now is tomorrow there will be one more clip regarding Infinite Disco/possibly a really obvious tease and then come next week she'll actually jump into the single

As much as I'm personally willing to wait, I do think waiting any longer will be of detriment ... I mean, some people are already ready to crucify her as it is, and she can't tease forever. I think waiting any longer would just cause a lot of people to lose interest ... And we know some already have. Anyway, just my personal thoughts

My guess is tomorrow nothing will come. Nor the next week lol! Guys, just enjoy the album - it is really amazing, but we will get almost nothing else from this era. Maybe one more 7í colored vinyl and one or two remixes.

Actually something I've learned... If Kylie's throwing around ideas, take them with a grain of salt. She keeps a lot of promises but there's also been many times where she talks about things, and they don't come to fruition

But, if other people in her circle are also talking about things, it's pretty safe to assume it'll happen. They have further plans and ideas for the album. Kylie, BMG and her collaborators have all mentioned things through official channels. Kylie herself said she has been working in Australia etc etc etc ........... The point remains is if it was really truly done she would have just totally dropped it by now, but she hasn't

All circumstances considered, she (and everyone else involved) has just needed time to re-assess. I stand by the opinion that she's going to come out full force really soon. Everything has been pointing toward that ... And again, a 4th single now would be useless unless she was really going to work with it and the album. A 4th single is imminent, so to me that says she's ready to kick off the campaign again
    Last edited by loveisontheline; 09-04-2021 at 03:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepwalker View Post
    I really love MAT, it’s timeless, sexy, mature and groovy. But it’s not exciting. Like someone said, it’s like Kylie on autopilot, very similar to Million Miles, another really great track. I feel like MAT stays linear rather than progressing. It’s missing that kick that In Your Eyes has.
    Kylie’s hi-pitch vocal delivery in Miss A Thing sets the song apart from any single she has ever released. Many casual listeners that have heard it don’t instantly recognize Kylie’s voice in the chorus part. I think it could have (had?) massive mainstream appeal !

Quote Originally Posted by Kilye View Post
    Kylie’s hi-pitch vocal delivery in Miss A Thing sets the song apart from any single she has ever released. Many casual listeners that have heard it don’t instantly recognize Kylie’s voice in the chorus part. I think it could have (had?) massive mainstream appeal !
    The popularity on the various streaming platforms (Spotify / YouTube / AppleMusic) shows that potential already... for me it's the most exciting Kylie song in many years. I really wish we'd get to see it live one day. Single or not is less of an issue as her singles nowadays are not really an event anyhow.
    Last edited by tatababa; 09-04-2021 at 08:56 AM.
    If I'm a tease and you're the one to please... I WANT MWAAAR!!