Thread: DL: KYLIEWOOD (2013 Sia Demo for Kylie Minogue & Brooke Candy)

Default DL: KYLIEWOOD (2013 Sia Demo for Kylie Minogue & Brooke Candy)

This early 2013 demo sung by Sia was offered to Kylie for record a version featuring Brooke Candy to include in her upcoming 2014 album "Kiss Me Once" but was rejected. And the instrumental was later offered to Madonna for her 2015 album "Rebel Heart" and she accepted the instrumental and then she created the song "Veni Vidi Vici".

DL: https://dbree.org/v/60799d

Thankssss so much Hugo!!!

Ahhh interesting! Thank you for sharing

Thank you so much for sharing!

Good thing that Kylie passed on this hideous crap and didn't even recorded vocals for it. Sia is one of the people that should stay 50 meters away from Kylie for life.

So is this really Veni Vidi Vinci? I looked at the song credits for don't see any sia trace on them?
    Last edited by Dano; 20-04-2021 at 11:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dano View Post

Good thing that Kylie passed on this hideous crap and didn't even recorded vocals for it. Sia is one of the people that should stay 50 meters away from Kylie for life.

So is this really Veni Vidi Vinci? I looked at the song credits for don't see any sia trace on them?
    Ariel Rechtshaid is the co-writer of Madonna's "Veni Vidi Vici" and Kylie's "If Only", "Golden Boy"

Quote Originally Posted by Dano View Post

Just hear this

https://youtu.be/Ryagf6si6XY