Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627

Thread: 'Marry The Night' (Born This Way 10th Anniversary)

It's all right, but then I've never been a fan of the Gaga original. It's nice of her to involve Kylie in this BTW project. More and more younger artists seem to be giving Kylie the respect she rightfully deserves. I've noticed the odd Kylie-like moment in Gaga's work.

Someone (forgot who) mentioned MTN sounds great in between I Love It and WDTDG, and Iíve been listening to DISCO like this ever since, itís so good and feels like a moment that was needed on the album. (DISCO could also use a real club moment)

Love that Kylie did this, such an honor. Iím not even a Gaga fan but Iíve had my moments and BTW was such a fun time in my life. Never wouldíve thought Kylie would work on this back in the day.

Such a great time to be a lover

Could have been so much better. Vocals are a bit rubbish and production is boring until the end when Biff wakes up. So many other producers could have whipped up something interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepwalker View Post
    Someone (forgot who) mentioned MTN sounds great in between I Love It and WDTDG, and I’ve been listening to DISCO like this ever since, it’s so good and feels like a moment that was needed on the album. (DISCO could also use a real club moment)

Love that Kylie did this, such an honor. I’m not even a Gaga fan but I’ve had my moments and BTW was such a fun time in my life. Never would’ve thought Kylie would work on this back in the day.

Such a great time to be a lover
    Some of it reminds me of Timebomb … I love it MTN

Quote Originally Posted by missionman View Post
    Could have been so much better. Vocals are a bit rubbish and production is boring until the end when Biff wakes up. So many other producers could have whipped up something interesting.
    It's cute but it's Beats and basslines sans the punch. I was surprised to hear the handclaps to be honest
    it's very, was it Almighty? They did like thousands of mixes a decade or 2 ago lol -