Thread: when do you think TOUR ANNOUNCMENT is coming?

Default when do you think TOUR ANNOUNCMENT is coming?

i mean lots of popular acts already announced 2022 dates...
    maybe shes waiting for the hype of the re-issue?

Quote Originally Posted by RIKI23 View Post
    I don't see it happening for this album. 2022 the era is over no matter what they try to do. It may be smarter to just work on another album and tour in 2023 instead.

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Becky Ray05 View Post
    I don't see it happening for this album. 2022 the era is over no matter what they try to do. It may be smarter to just work on another album and tour in 2023 instead.
    I feel the same way.

Any of the tours that are happening in 2021/22 are ones that were already penciled in before COVID hit. There will be a backlog of dates that need to be honoured (by both artist and venues), so it would be hard for Kylie to pencil in dates at this stage.

She'd be best to start working on another album after the re-issue is released and then tour with two albums' worth of material!

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by RIKI23 View Post
    I do think weíll have a DISCO Tour next year. She wouldnít bother with a repack if the era was over like many fans want. Itís one of her most acclaimed works and Iím sure she wonít let it go to waste. Iím almost sure the repack will be handled as an all new album so there will be no need for a new 2022 album for a 2023 tour. We have more than enough tour material with DISCO and now the repack. Maybe it wonít be a world tour but Iím sure they can book venues in Europe & Australia. She said it herself she canít wait to hit the road again sheís just waiting till itís safe to announce and I for one think sheíll announce shortly after the repack is announced or maybe even the same day. 2022 is still 6 months away and things with Covid are improving in most of the world so in my opinion I do think weíll have a DISCO Tour next year.

Aren't there already concerts in Australia?

Regular

I donít think we will have a DISCO tour.

From ALL the way back!

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony View Post
    I don’t think we will have a DISCO tour.
    I'm thinking there will be a sort of scaled back block of UK 2022 summer shows with a possible kick off early in the New Year with Aussie summer shows, a crossover between Summer 2015 and the Step Back In Time Tour, no big budget production. Just Kylie, band, dancers and a huge glitter ball of course. She did reminisce about her Hyde Park performances in a recent tweet. So I can be sure it will be in that style and possibly there again. Outside summer venues and racecourses will be so much easier to book, arrange and plan (due to this new era of social distancing and for insurance purposes) rather than the big arenas. Venue insurance will be THE major factor for all artists for quite a while to come.
    Last edited by geemac1; 24-06-2021 at 09:10 AM.

Regular

All in good time. I think Glastonbury should invite Kylie back too when they reopen.

Quote Originally Posted by IanBliss View Post
    I think Glastonbury should invite Kylie back too when they reopen.
    That's not really how Glastonbury works.

I think if there was going to be a tour for DISCO it would have been at least somewhat announced by now. I think the Infinite DISCO shows probably replaced that.
    I am hoping for a new album in the not too distant future, and then hopefully a big tour to make up for lost time. I'm really looking forward to going round the arenas again to see her, as I'm sure we all are.