Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Why was 'Money Can't Buy' a one-off?

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Scotslad27 View Post
    Why on earth did they go ahead with the release until they had it complete and stronger tracks? Thr album was a huge let down. Some tracks were just OK but the album was just mehhhh
    Maybe someone with inside knowledge can serve once and for all the inside info on the supposed City Games album.

Regular

I love Body Language but I'm confused by the fact that though some claim that money was thrown at the videos for the singles, the production costs on the album itself clearly weren't particularly high.

After Fever she could have worked with much bigger names but she stuck, by and large with fairly modest songwriters and producers. Karen Poole was hardly a big shot at that (or indeed any) stage. I'd be surprised if Emiliana Torrini cost much either.

Regular

I listened to Steve Andersonís podcast episode with Karen Pole yesterday. It was really interesting. I never knew she wrote Put The Needle On It!

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by mmmm View Post
    I listened to Steve Andersonís podcast episode with Karen Pole yesterday. It was really interesting. I never knew she wrote Put The Needle On It!
    It was a great episode, I hope he gets kylie in as would love for her to talk more about the music than she usually does

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by KYLIEISTHEBEST View Post
    Maybe someone with inside knowledge can serve once and for all the inside info on the supposed City Games album.
    Didn't like much of they songs I have heard either

There was just now a german chick on TV (ZDF music show) kinda doing totally Kylie's on a night like this from.money can't buy.

Really much a copy.

Quote Originally Posted by KYLIEISTHEBEST View Post
    It was a joke posted online.