Thread: KYLIE LIVE North American Tour

Default KYLIE LIVE North American Tour

Wanted to share these videos I came across on youtube. Hope we could get an official DVD release.

I was at the taping which was the last stop of the tour in New York. What a amazing show it was. In the beginning I was in total shock it was really her and I was in the front of the stage she was in front of me. Like she literally just jumped out of my cd cover and landed on stage right in front of me. I pray one day to have that experience again, I'll go all 3 nights instead of one cause I have to tell you the shock is real. I think it's even more shocking for us in north america because she's not as accessible here as she is else where in the world. Thanks for the video it's great and took me back.

Quote Originally Posted by Becky Ray05 View Post
    I was at the taping which was the last stop of the tour in New York. What a amazing show it was. In the beginning I was in total shock it was really her and I was in the front of the stage she was in front of me. Like she literally just jumped out of my cd cover and landed on stage right in front of me. I pray one day to have that experience again, I'll go all 3 nights instead of one cause I have to tell you the shock is real. I think it's even more shocking for us in north america because she's not as accessible here as she is else where in the world. Thanks for the video it's great and took me back.
    Thanks!

Thank you SO SO SO MUCH!!!