Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243 LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 430

Thread: Fever White vinyl re-release

  1. #401
    The Ultimate Kylie Fan JayK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,723

    Default

    Seems weíre not out of the woods yet with FeverÖ

    20th Anniversary Black Vinyl
    https://s.warnermusic.com.au/product...ack-180g-vinyl

  2. #402
    Regular Pepp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,221

    Default

    I got an email about this!
    New vinyl coming

  3. #403
    Regular OnAForumLikeThis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    1,454

    Default

    Donít necessarily understand the need for this black pressing when IP through to KMO continue to be paid dust! Black is the complete opposite colour that I associate with this album too.

  4. #404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnAForumLikeThis View Post
    Donít necessarily understand the need for this black pressing when IP through to KMO continue to be paid dust! Black is the complete opposite colour that I associate with this album too.
    Iím not complaining, I never got a chance to buy the Fever reissue before vultures bought them up to resell for double the price. Just bought mine for a decent price.

  5. #405
    Regular xsf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sheffield UK (EU)
    Posts
    5,375

    Default

    I'll pass. If they want to make it special, create something like the PWL Super Deluxe Edition - just another colour is neither here nor there. But it's good if it means people who missed out altogether ladt time get a copy.
    FEEL LOVE.
    BE LOVE.
    GIVE LOVE.

  6. #406

    Default

    Do a double sleeve vinyl that has all the album plus b sides etc from fever era... now that would be a reissue worth buying & not just trying to make a quick buck.?!? 😁👍❤

  7. #407
    Regular BoomboxAJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesyViking View Post
    Do a double sleeve vinyl that has all the album plus b sides etc from fever era... now that would be a reissue worth buying & not just trying to make a quick buck.?!? ❤
    I’ll still buy it but wish it could be repacked with all the B-sides and mixes; and include Whenever You Feel Like It , S&P remix of IYE and Parkside Remix of CIMW as AU radio played them on the hour for months on end. Even the title track Fever was on radio from time to time.

  8. #408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BoomboxAJ View Post
    I’ll still buy it but wish it could be repacked with all the B-sides and mixes; and include Whenever You Feel Like It , S&P remix of IYE and Parkside Remix of CIMW as AU radio played them on the hour for months on end. Even the title track Fever was on radio from time to time.
    Yes yes & yes please!

  9. #409
    Regular Frankenclyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    2,064

    Default

    I donít think this is meant to be ďspecialĒ. Sounds like itís a catalogue release and I assume they want to have Fever available on vinyl on a regular basis since itís so popular.

  10. #410

    Default

    Wish they would put IP onto vinyl

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •