Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243 LastLast

Thread: Fever White vinyl re-release

Seems weíre not out of the woods yet with FeverÖ

20th Anniversary Black Vinyl
    https://s.warnermusic.com.au/product...ack-180g-vinyl

I got an email about this!
    New vinyl coming

Donít necessarily understand the need for this black pressing when IP through to KMO continue to be paid dust! Black is the complete opposite colour that I associate with this album too.

Quote Originally Posted by OnAForumLikeThis View Post
    Donít necessarily understand the need for this black pressing when IP through to KMO continue to be paid dust! Black is the complete opposite colour that I associate with this album too.
    Iím not complaining, I never got a chance to buy the Fever reissue before vultures bought them up to resell for double the price. Just bought mine for a decent price.

I'll pass. If they want to make it special, create something like the PWL Super Deluxe Edition - just another colour is neither here nor there. But it's good if it means people who missed out altogether ladt time get a copy.
    FEEL LOVE.
    BE LOVE.
    GIVE LOVE.

Do a double sleeve vinyl that has all the album plus b sides etc from fever era... now that would be a reissue worth buying & not just trying to make a quick buck.?!? 😁👍❤

Quote Originally Posted by JamesyViking View Post
    Do a double sleeve vinyl that has all the album plus b sides etc from fever era... now that would be a reissue worth buying & not just trying to make a quick buck.?!? ❤
    I’ll still buy it but wish it could be repacked with all the B-sides and mixes; and include Whenever You Feel Like It , S&P remix of IYE and Parkside Remix of CIMW as AU radio played them on the hour for months on end. Even the title track Fever was on radio from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by BoomboxAJ View Post
    I’ll still buy it but wish it could be repacked with all the B-sides and mixes; and include Whenever You Feel Like It , S&P remix of IYE and Parkside Remix of CIMW as AU radio played them on the hour for months on end. Even the title track Fever was on radio from time to time.
    Yes yes & yes please!

I donít think this is meant to be ďspecialĒ. Sounds like itís a catalogue release and I assume they want to have Fever available on vinyl on a regular basis since itís so popular.

Wish they would put IP onto vinyl