Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Kylie moving back to Australia

Regular

I don’t think Australia is a good place to be right now with the lockdowns etc so I think she will be back. The big pull to Australia during the peak of COVID was the freedom and seemingly return to normal it afforded which is now no longer a reality. I also thought that photo of her in the garden looked very European summeresque, so she might be already be here.

Quote Originally Posted by Welcome Back View Post
    Please no. We'll get creative output of the quality of Glad To Be Alive and the I Was Gonna Cancel video. If Kylie wants to work with the best, she needs to stay in the UK.
    I feel like Australia is a place to go to be creative.

Please no. We'll get creative output of the quality of Glad To Be Alive and the I Was Gonna Cancel video. If Kylie wants to work with the best, she needs to stay in the UK.
    i prefer the I was gonna cancel over the Say Something and even Magic video haha

i know, i'm insane.

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by stickortwist View Post
    It seems very odd to me that she would spend all this time away from her BF. Does anyone have info on whether or not they are still together? I know lately she’s said some nice things about him but to be away from him for almost 8 months?….
    Think they are still very much together. Her parents, albeit seem to be very healthy, are in their early 80s I am sure. So with COVID and how the lockdowns affected her she has made conscious decision to remain with family. I did suspect she may move back now also.

Someone needs to give you a reality check "supernova".. Kylie is half British. OFFICIALLY. as in.. DUAL NATIONALITY. nothing to do with "European".. lol.. she has lived in London more than half of her life.. almost all her adult life and her mum is British. At this point.. regardless of where born... She is more British than anything.

Put him on ignore like most of us have.

Quote Originally Posted by estivencito View Post
    Someone needs to give you a reality check "supernova".. Kylie is half British. OFFICIALLY. as in.. DUAL NATIONALITY. nothing to do with "European".. lol.. she has lived in London more than half of her life.. almost all her adult life and her mum is British. At this point.. regardless of where born... She is more British than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by gazbar1 View Post
    Put him on ignore like most of us have.
    What he is saying is correct though…

Of course

You can moan as much as you want
    Half British lol

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Scotslad27 View Post
    Think they are still very much together. Her parents, albeit seem to be very healthy, are in their early 80s I am sure. So with COVID and how the lockdowns affected her she has made conscious decision to remain with family. I did suspect she may move back now also.
    Her parents are in their 70’s

Regular

Ron is 80.
    Yep Ron is around 80, Carol isn't far behind him so fairly elderly but on surface appear to be very healthy. Long may it continue.