Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 269

Thread: Kylie moving back to Australia

  1. #21
    CantBeatTheFeeling thedelinquent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Derby, UK
    Posts
    6,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scotslad27 View Post
    Yep Ron is around 80, Carol isn't far behind him so fairly elderly but on surface appear to be very healthy. Long may it continue.
    As i recall, he did have a cancer a few years ago and thankfully recovered
    "don't make a mess of your life Lola, forget him, men are all the same"

  2. #22
    Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Guadalajara, Mexico
    Posts
    554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Welcome Back View Post
    Ron is 80.
    I read somewhere a few years ago that ron was born in 1943 (just like my father) and Carol in 1947 but I could absolutely be wrong. Either way theyíre either close to 80 or 80 already. They look healthy and good for their age though which is amazing.

  3. #23
    Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Lanarkshire - just outside Glasgow
    Posts
    4,073

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thedelinquent View Post
    As i recall, he did have a cancer a few years ago and thankfully recovered
    Yes you are right.

  4. #24
    Regular Frankenclyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    2,057

    Default

    I actually thought she might be back in the UK already - but itís just a guess based on the last couple of social media posts. Wherever she is she is keeping it on the down low.

  5. #25
    Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Lanarkshire - just outside Glasgow
    Posts
    4,073

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenclyde View Post
    I actually thought she might be back in the UK already - but itís just a guess based on the last couple of social media posts. Wherever she is she is keeping it on the down low.
    Much easier for her to move around just now as paparazzi can't get to her as easily during covid.

  6. #26
    Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northamptonshire, UK
    Posts
    3,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conman View Post
    I donít think Australia is a good place to be right now with the lockdowns etc so I think she will be back. The big pull to Australia during the peak of COVID was the freedom and seemingly return to normal it afforded which is now no longer a reality. I also thought that photo of her in the garden looked very European summeresque, so she might be already be here.
    This. Right now, I wouldn't be surprised if she got the hell out of there. Their Zero COVID lunacy has seriously backfired. Shocking what has happened to certain parts of that wonderful country.

  7. #27

    Default

    If Kylie goes to Melbourne then she will be FORCED to live there permanently the way things are going. It seems the authorities there are returning to their penal colony roots.

    P.S. Kylie's mother is from Wales, which is in Britain and in the UK and in Europe

    P.P.S. London is in England, and in Britain and in the UK and in Europe.

  8. #28
    Regular FeelTheBurn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Newcastle, Australia
    Posts
    392

    Default

    Unless some of you users actually live in Australia, you don't know what it's like. Some of the posts are... dramatic, to say the least.

  9. #29
    Regular jq371's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Newcastle, Australia
    Posts
    3,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by West End Wendy View Post
    This. Right now, I wouldn't be surprised if she got the hell out of there. Their Zero COVID lunacy has seriously backfired. Shocking what has happened to certain parts of that wonderful country.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropical Wave View Post
    If Kylie goes to Melbourne then she will be FORCED to live there permanently the way things are going. It seems the authorities there are returning to their penal colony roots.

    P.S. Kylie's mother is from Wales, which is in Britain and in the UK and in Europe

    P.P.S. London is in England, and in Britain and in the UK and in Europe.
    Guys, with all due respect, unless you live here then youíre really just going off which ever news or opinion your listening to which varies from person to person. I donít want to get into a whole covid/lockdown/vaccine discussion but if you all could stop the Australia bashing that would be great. when me and others in here are just trying to get through a lockdown, the thoughts of someone on the other side of the world who has no idea about the nuisances of our situation is a bit much

  10. #30

    Default

    Sorry my penal colony remark was meant to be tongue in cheek no offence intended.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •