Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 8589899100101102103104105106107108
Results 1,071 to 1,074 of 1074

Thread: DISCO [Guest List Edition] [Official Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by SpenserN View Post
    As if it was something bad about being average. I'm average and I'm proud.
    Most of the people on the planet are "average" - probably that's why neither Annie Lennox nor Lisa nor Joss can sell records, and Adele can.
    That average is not great, if A Dull is average and not great, she is been sold as great, which she is NOT.
    Bugger off...
    A-Dull is vastly overrated and her talifans are just like any other talifans, delusional.
    Last edited by in-my-eyes; Yesterday at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sunderlandladnew View Post
    Are we now adding Adele to the loooooong list of acts that Kylie fans just don’t like ? ��

I ❤️ Adele, in fact I can’t see how people don’t, there is nothing to dislike, the personality, the music. All her albums are faultless.

Obviously if ballads ain’t your thing then I get it but overall ❤️❤️❤️ long may she reign, we need more down to earth acts out there as inspirations.
    Yes, people have tastes, this is the internet, there's a thing called freedom of speech, deal with it.
    Last edited by in-my-eyes; Yesterday at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricarus View Post
    No, really not. I saw her live once at the Roundhouse in London and apart from the encore when she came out and did a cover of ‘Finally’ by Cece Peniston it was so dull. I get why she appeals but it’s not for me.
    Hey, that's actually interesting, that's also her problem, more daring material would make her slightly more interesting, Rolling In The Deep was decent, but then she was just a dull bland balladist.

Quote Originally Posted by SpenserN View Post
    As if it was something bad about being average. I'm average and I'm proud.
    Most of the people on the planet are "average" - probably that's why neither Annie Lennox nor Lisa nor Joss can sell records, and Adele can.
    Annie Lennox has sold alot of records, and is an incredible artist:

Lennox has earned the distinction of 'most successful female British artist in UK music history' due to her global commercial success since the 1980s. Including her work with Eurythmics, Lennox is one of the world's best-selling music artists, having sold over 80 million records worldwide.[1]