Page 235 of 237 FirstFirst ... 135185225226227228229230231232233234235236237 LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 2362

Thread: DISCO [Guest List Edition] [Official Thread]

  1. #2341
    no-psycho fan fernando's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lima, Perú
    Posts
    1,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokelabs View Post
    I contacted Townsend cause I haven’t received my package and they told me DHL lost it... and they’re sending me a new one, I actually have no idea what they’re gonna send me as the vinyl slipcase sold out ages ago...
    Hmmm... They told me the exact same thing. Asked me to wait 1-2 working days for shipping confirmation and it's already been 3.

  2. #2342
    Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles (but from Dublin)
    Posts
    605

    Default

    Townsend still hadn't even sent out my order and told me a couple of days ago that they were "awaiting stock from the supplier". I'm so sick of their terrible order processes and bad customer service that I just cancelled my entire order. I was also worried about all the horror stories I kept hearing of people getting stuck with huge VAT/Customs charges upon delivery outside of the UK, so I'm glad to avoid that headache, too.

    The nice thing is that by giving up on Townsend I was able to place my order in the US store instead - no surcharges to worry about, quicker and hopefully more reliable shipping, and I would say great sale prices except the slipcase edition bundle wasn't included in that, so yes, I just paid $29 for a slipmat.

    I miss out on a few extra non-Kylie items I'd included in my original Townsend order, but nothing to lose sleep over. They miss out on $250 worth of business because they're so terrible. Particularly after Brexit, I really can't see ordering from them again in the future. They'd have to have something incredibly desirable and exclusive to tempt me.
    The Visitors are your friends.

  3. #2343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fernando View Post
    Hmmm... They told me the exact same thing. Asked me to wait 1-2 working days for shipping confirmation and it's already been 3.
    You should check the Townsend order in their web to see if they updated the tracking number. I never received an email from them, I received it from DHL.

  4. #2344
    Regular Frankenclyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    2,058

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rfkavanagh View Post
    Townsend still hadn't even sent out my order and told me a couple of days ago that they were "awaiting stock from the supplier". I'm so sick of their terrible order processes and bad customer service that I just cancelled my entire order. I was also worried about all the horror stories I kept hearing of people getting stuck with huge VAT/Customs charges upon delivery outside of the UK, so I'm glad to avoid that headache, too.

    The nice thing is that by giving up on Townsend I was able to place my order in the US store instead - no surcharges to worry about, quicker and hopefully more reliable shipping, and I would say great sale prices except the slipcase edition bundle wasn't included in that, so yes, I just paid $29 for a slipmat.

    I miss out on a few extra non-Kylie items I'd included in my original Townsend order, but nothing to lose sleep over. They miss out on $250 worth of business because they're so terrible. Particularly after Brexit, I really can't see ordering from them again in the future. They'd have to have something incredibly desirable and exclusive to tempt me.
    Which is the US store and do you know if they ship internationally? I’m sick of TM and their ridiculous delivery fees too so keen to shift if I can. Thank you.

  5. #2345
    Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles (but from Dublin)
    Posts
    605

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenclyde View Post
    Which is the US store and do you know if they ship internationally? I’m sick of TM and their ridiculous delivery fees too so keen to shift if I can. Thank you.

    This is the US site - not sure if they ship internationally, but give it a try. At least you won't have to deal with TM!

    https://kylie.shop.musictoday.com/
    The Visitors are your friends.

  6. #2346
    no-psycho fan fernando's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lima, Perú
    Posts
    1,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokelabs View Post
    You should check the Townsend order in their web to see if they updated the tracking number. I never received an email from them, I received it from DHL.
    Yup, that's exactly what happened. Shipped yesterday and arriving Monday in Peru, so not too bad.

  7. #2347
    Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    I don't think it means Disco is over. Townshend music have put JLS, Steps etc all on sale
    When people put Kylie’s name in the same sentence as Steps like they are peers or something always boils my blood.

    Nothing personal to the person who posted, just a personal pet peeve.

  8. #2348
    Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conman View Post
    When people put Kylie’s name in the same sentence as Steps like they are peers or something always boils my blood.

    Nothing personal to the person who posted, just a personal pet peeve.
    If it helps its all other BMG artists are on sale. Its Townsend that groups them all in the sales email.

  9. #2349
    Regular othersides's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    5,569

    Default

    No (real) specific OZ or Japanese edition by the way?

  10. #2350
    Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    7,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by othersides View Post
    No (real) specific OZ or Japanese edition by the way?
    Doesn’t seem like there’s even a Taiwan edition with obi.

    And there’s no Australia pressing for this either. Just the Australia standard pressing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •