Page 235 of 237 FirstFirst ... 135185225226227228229230231232233234235236237 LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 2362

Thread: DISCO [Guest List Edition] [Official Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Rokelabs View Post
    I contacted Townsend cause I haven’t received my package and they told me DHL lost it... and they’re sending me a new one, I actually have no idea what they’re gonna send me as the vinyl slipcase sold out ages ago...
    Hmmm... They told me the exact same thing. Asked me to wait 1-2 working days for shipping confirmation and it's already been 3.

Regular

Townsend still hadn't even sent out my order and told me a couple of days ago that they were "awaiting stock from the supplier". I'm so sick of their terrible order processes and bad customer service that I just cancelled my entire order. I was also worried about all the horror stories I kept hearing of people getting stuck with huge VAT/Customs charges upon delivery outside of the UK, so I'm glad to avoid that headache, too.

The nice thing is that by giving up on Townsend I was able to place my order in the US store instead - no surcharges to worry about, quicker and hopefully more reliable shipping, and I would say great sale prices except the slipcase edition bundle wasn't included in that, so yes, I just paid $29 for a slipmat.

I miss out on a few extra non-Kylie items I'd included in my original Townsend order, but nothing to lose sleep over. They miss out on $250 worth of business because they're so terrible. Particularly after Brexit, I really can't see ordering from them again in the future. They'd have to have something incredibly desirable and exclusive to tempt me.
    The Visitors are your friends.

Quote Originally Posted by fernando View Post
    Hmmm... They told me the exact same thing. Asked me to wait 1-2 working days for shipping confirmation and it's already been 3.
    You should check the Townsend order in their web to see if they updated the tracking number. I never received an email from them, I received it from DHL.

Quote Originally Posted by rfkavanagh View Post
    Townsend still hadn't even sent out my order and told me a couple of days ago that they were "awaiting stock from the supplier". I'm so sick of their terrible order processes and bad customer service that I just cancelled my entire order. I was also worried about all the horror stories I kept hearing of people getting stuck with huge VAT/Customs charges upon delivery outside of the UK, so I'm glad to avoid that headache, too.

The nice thing is that by giving up on Townsend I was able to place my order in the US store instead - no surcharges to worry about, quicker and hopefully more reliable shipping, and I would say great sale prices except the slipcase edition bundle wasn't included in that, so yes, I just paid $29 for a slipmat.

I miss out on a few extra non-Kylie items I'd included in my original Townsend order, but nothing to lose sleep over. They miss out on $250 worth of business because they're so terrible. Particularly after Brexit, I really can't see ordering from them again in the future. They'd have to have something incredibly desirable and exclusive to tempt me.
    Which is the US store and do you know if they ship internationally? I’m sick of TM and their ridiculous delivery fees too so keen to shift if I can. Thank you.

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenclyde View Post
    Which is the US store and do you know if they ship internationally? I’m sick of TM and their ridiculous delivery fees too so keen to shift if I can. Thank you.

This is the US site - not sure if they ship internationally, but give it a try. At least you won't have to deal with TM!

https://kylie.shop.musictoday.com/
    The Visitors are your friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokelabs View Post
    You should check the Townsend order in their web to see if they updated the tracking number. I never received an email from them, I received it from DHL.
    Yup, that's exactly what happened. Shipped yesterday and arriving Monday in Peru, so not too bad.

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    I don't think it means Disco is over. Townshend music have put JLS, Steps etc all on sale
    When people put Kylie’s name in the same sentence as Steps like they are peers or something always boils my blood.

Nothing personal to the person who posted, just a personal pet peeve.

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Conman View Post
    When people put Kylie’s name in the same sentence as Steps like they are peers or something always boils my blood.

Nothing personal to the person who posted, just a personal pet peeve.
    If it helps its all other BMG artists are on sale. Its Townsend that groups them all in the sales email.

No (real) specific OZ or Japanese edition by the way?

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by othersides View Post
    No (real) specific OZ or Japanese edition by the way?
    Doesn’t seem like there’s even a Taiwan edition with obi.

And there’s no Australia pressing for this either. Just the Australia standard pressing.