Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Adele - 30/Easy on Me

Mine seems to be shuffling too. Sorry Adele but it keeps an album interesting for me. I can see the order you want it in. I get the journey you want us to go on with you. But come back to earth.

Quote Originally Posted by missionman View Post
    Mine seems to be shuffling too. Sorry Adele but it keeps an album interesting for me. I can see the order you want it in. I get the journey you want us to go on with you. But come back to earth.
    I do miss the days there was no shuffle option. You really got the album planted in your head as they intended it to be listened to
    I never shuffle much to be honest. i do make my own playlists and play them in that order

But you can play it in the right order if you want!

Iím a massive Tori Amos fan and I still know what order her early albums are in because I played them in order so often. But I also shuffled them a lot on my CD player. Keeps the story interesting by making different associations between songs for me.

I'd prefer it not to be shuffled and like to hear as the artist intended.

I enjoyed An Audience With but some of those celebs were cringe. Emma Thompson dancing lol.

Who was that one crying at the end?

Regular

[QUOTE=missionman;2254360]I enjoyed An Audience With but some of those celebs were cringe. Emma Thompson dancing lol.

Who was that one crying

The American one was much worse haaaaa.....at least she sang some better songs on this one. The American one was far too fake!

[QUOTE=Scotslad27;2254361]
    I enjoyed An Audience With but some of those celebs were cringe. Emma Thompson dancing lol.

Who was that one crying

The American one was much worse haaaaa.....at least she sang some better songs on this one. The American one was far too fake!
    Yeah I suppose.

Surprised she didnít perform Oh My God. That song just screams single to me.

I really enjoyed her Audience With... and loved seeing the celebs having fun.

The part with her teacher was adorable.

It makes me believe all the more that she needs to do more uptempo numbers.

So happy she closed on Love Is a Game because it is stunning and the only song on the album I truly love.

Who was that one crying at the end?

What was the setlist?

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBoy View Post
    I really enjoyed her Audience With... and loved seeing the celebs having fun.

The part with her teacher was adorable.

It makes me believe all the more that she needs to do more uptempo numbers.

So happy she closed on Love Is a Game because it is stunning and the only song on the album I truly love.
    She certainly didn't waste any time walking off of the stage though didn't she? Lol