Page 3 of 103 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Kylie And Gloria Gaynor - Can't Stop Writing Songs About You [Official Single Thread]

I would be surprised if the Jessie Ware collab was not the next single. I wish we knew the timing on the release of single two! Unless that intel is buried somewhere in one of these hundred-page threads .

Lol that was apparently someone on Pop Justice that mentioned this and I saw it on of the threads here. Apparently released with the album?

How would you rate this song ? Better then KOL or ASTM?

Regular

So are we 100% sure we are going to finally hear this song on the 12th when the rerelease is out?

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodite Lover View Post
    So are we 100% sure we are going to finally hear this song on the 12th when the rerelease is out?
    Will you stop trolling?

It's already been confirmed that this is exclusive to all copies outside of Australia so you'll have to import it to hear it. The video will probably be blocked in OZ too.

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by xixu View Post
    Will you stop trolling?
    Says the one who is always negative. I wouldn’t be the one to point a finger and call someone else a troll if I was you..

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    It's already been confirmed that this is exclusive to all copies outside of Australia so you'll have to import it to hear it. The video will probably be blocked in OZ too.
    Every single British person in the Uk is excited for the rerelease and the new song. Over 66 million people will stream it.

Can't wait to hear this EAR WORM... as someone here described it!

Says the one who is always negative. I wouldn’t be the one to point a finger and call someone else a troll if I was you..
    But you are trolling. Stop asking stupid questions.