Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 209

Thread: Kylie Christmas 2021

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PawelP View Post
    Christmas isn't Christmas is even better. It's criminal that there's no video for this gem.

    via GIPHY



  2. #12
    Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave1981 View Post
    I still hope one year she releases Christmas Isnt Christmas or White December as singles and promos them properly. Both christmas hits waiting to happen.
    I so agree with you, all my friends and family love this song.

    I think it's a shame that Kylie doesn't do some promo each year around this album. Mariah has done just that each year to ensure that AIWFC is cemented as a classic. And hats off to her for doing so she may have been forgotten by now without this song.

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post

    Delightful - a world that seems so far away

    And a few Albert Hall memories too . . .

  4. #14
    Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 4aBetterWorld View Post

    Delightful - a world that seems so far away

    And a few Albert Hall memories too . . .
    Always a fantastic atmosphere in the Hall, wish she was performing there this year as well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKRBxxIb9_0

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyeVB4PUGUE

    and BTS in 2016 .....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr2dgS-mCyQ&t=181s

  5. #15
    Regular xsf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sheffield UK (EU)
    Posts
    5,368

    Lightbulb

    Christmas Isn't Christmas Til You Get Here was featured on the second Gavin & Stacey Christmas Special, obviously James Corden was more keen to promote that rather than Only You.
    FEEL LOVE.
    BE LOVE.
    GIVE LOVE.

  6. #16
    Oldie but goodie mullo 2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    5,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpenserN View Post
    How do you know? They have three hits and they set a record for pre-orders almost two months ago.
    I actually prefer them to all the other contenders

    P.S.; George Ezra also announced a new christmas song
    Theyíve had one hit, a minor hit, and a track that missed the top 40.

    The album will be huge but they canít compete in the singles chart in the streaming age

  7. #17
    Regular BoomboxAJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,664

    Default

    Imagine if Kylie announces a few nights at the RAH this year dubbed A Disco Kylie Christmas…. I’d completely die … I missed both of them a few years back so would love to see her live at this stunning venue.

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BoomboxAJ View Post
    Imagine if Kylie announces a few nights at the RAH this year dubbed A Disco Kylie Christmas…. I’d completely die … I missed both of them a few years back so would love to see her live at this stunning venue.

    Ha Ha - yes would be amazing . . . but surely too late to organize now . . .

  9. #19
    Regular OnAForumLikeThis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    1,425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 4aBetterWorld View Post
    Ha Ha - yes would be amazing . . . but surely too late to organize now . . .
    I still think this could be on the cards and could theoretically have been secretly planned over the past few months. Could announce it with the Guest List release - with any new and existing pre-orders getting access to pre-sale?

  10. #20
    Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Epsom area, Surrey, ENGLAND!
    Posts
    1,685

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnAForumLikeThis View Post
    I still think this could be on the cards and could theoretically have been secretly planned over the past few months. Could announce it with the Guest List release - with any new and existing pre-orders getting access to pre-sale?
    Exactly this could happen. Surprise announcement who knows. But it will happen I'm sure in the next few years.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •