Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New merch added including 2022 calendar

If in Doubt . .

The shipping is disgraceful. I assume they have some profit adding to it for handling her merchandise.

Regular

Shipping from the UK makes shipping + custom costs huge for anyone outside the UK. Probably UK is their biggest market but they really need to consider finding a way of shipping part of the stock from EU. These prices are putting so many people off ordering. Especially when nowdays they make most of the proffit from physical releases/merchandise.

I bought the calendar here:
    https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/books/detai...559680?lang=en

They still have an old cover foto up (it says artwork TBC), but I'm sure it is the same official 2022 calendar.

LA LA LA

Guess Ill just reuse the one from 1990 😅

Ordered the Tote Bag - I quite like to collect those these days - this one seems to look nice!

Comes to 50 canadian untraceable. I'd only do this for kylie.

Anyone that has bought some Kylie hoodies from the shop can confirm to me that sizes are very large!?!?!?

I mean for an S 44 inches to fit chest... I know for sure that I will buy it wrong size!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilYouKnow View Post
    Anyone that has bought some Kylie hoodies from the shop can confirm to me that sizes are very large!?!?!?

I mean for an S 44 inches to fit chest... I know for sure that I will buy it wrong size!
    I bought two hoodies recently, both are loose fit but the sleeve length is true to size.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Kay View Post
    I bought two hoodies recently, both are loose fit but the sleeve length is true to size.
    thank you for your help ... still confused though

basically here in europe I can buy an M and it's a bit tight...if I buy an L it's too large :/ so it's comlicated

in the U.K. there are these sizes that are very big so possibly I should buy an S ?

Quote Originally Posted by DevilYouKnow View Post
    thank you for your help ... still confused though

basically here in europe I can buy an M and it's a bit tight...if I buy an L it's too large :/ so it's comlicated

in the U.K. there are these sizes that are very big so possibly I should buy an S ?
    Im also from Europe and I found that the Kylie store sizing is only slightly looser than what Id get in the likes of H&M. Im an XS size and the XS Kylie stuff fit me well. S was way too big for me. If I were you Id go with the size you usually wear.