Thread: Looking to sell my entire Kylie collection

Default Looking to sell my entire Kylie collection

Hello! As the title suggests, I'm looking to sell my entire collection of Kylie stuff. My problem is that I'm not sure how to go about doing it because of the amount of items I have. I really wish I could just find someone to buy the entire lot and be done with it. I live in Pennsylvania, USA so if anyone lives close to me that's a huge Kylie fan, here's your chance! If not, I'm not really sure what I'm going to do. I might just put a few items up on eBay and see how it goes. If anyone would like to chat with me about my collection or is interested in my collection, feel free to message me or e-mail me at spinningaround17@gmail.com. Please be patient with me, I've never really done anything like this before. I'll try to be as fair as possible, and I will try to respond to everyone who messages me. Here's just a small sample of what I have in my collection:

Other Sides promo cd
    1994 Deconstruction promo book (the big one that's bound with a ribbon)
    Kylie: Evidence book
    Both Butterfly promo CDs
    Golden Deluxe Edition
    Kiss Me Once Deluxe Edition
    Light Years, Fever, Body Language, X, and Ultimate Kylie interview discs
    Fever US Limited Edition (Sealed)
    X USB release
    Over the Rainbow promo CD
    Music and Moments (Music Industry Trusts Award exclusive CD)

Not to mention tourbooks, cd singles, dvds, etc... I can send pics/vids of any item. Most are in very good condition as well. Really I'm just looking for these items to find a good home with another fan who will appreciate them. Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Regular

Hi,

I can't seem to be able to private message you.

Anyway, I already have all the items you have listed, but I was wondering if you had any magazine covers? I am missing a couple of USA mag covers, for example.

Hi! Sorry, no I do not have any magazine covers.

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Pop Star View Post
    Hello! As the title suggests, I'm looking to sell my entire collection of Kylie stuff. My problem is that I'm not sure how to go about doing it because of the amount of items I have. I really wish I could just find someone to buy the entire lot and be done with it. I live in Pennsylvania, USA so if anyone lives close to me that's a huge Kylie fan, here's your chance! If not, I'm not really sure what I'm going to do. I might just put a few items up on eBay and see how it goes. If anyone would like to chat with me about my collection or is interested in my collection, feel free to message me or e-mail me at spinningaround17@gmail.com. Please be patient with me, I've never really done anything like this before. I'll try to be as fair as possible, and I will try to respond to everyone who messages me. Here's just a small sample of what I have in my collection:

Other Sides promo cd
    1994 Deconstruction promo book (the big one that's bound with a ribbon)
    Kylie: Evidence book
    Both Butterfly promo CDs
    Golden Deluxe Edition
    Kiss Me Once Deluxe Edition
    Light Years, Fever, Body Language, X, and Ultimate Kylie interview discs
    Fever US Limited Edition (Sealed)
    X USB release
    Over the Rainbow promo CD
    Music and Moments (Music Industry Trusts Award exclusive CD)

Not to mention tourbooks, cd singles, dvds, etc... I can send pics/vids of any item. Most are in very good condition as well. Really I'm just looking for these items to find a good home with another fan who will appreciate them. Thanks for taking the time to read this!
    Do you have show girl tour book?

Yes, I have the Showgirl tourbook. Sorry, never saw this reply.

Bumping this up as I still have almost all of my items for sale. I have created a Facebook group where I am posting images of my items. The group also contains a Google docs sheet with a list of my entire collection. You can access the group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1193883354697037