Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Kylie Feuds

In 1990 dannii Minogue went on tour around the uk and when asked how it will be a different tour to her sisters and she said there won’t be any backing tapes and she sings live!
    I’ll never forget that!

I seem to remember Lisa Stansfield made some comments about how she couldn’t sing, and Kylie said something along the lines of ‘come and see one of my shows, I’ll leave you tickets at the door’, this was during the Enjoy Yourself Tour. I also remember Adeva saying she didn’t think Kylie could sing, but that Dannii had a great voice. And the singer from D:Ream slagged her off quite a bit. She doesn’t bite though, the ultimate revenge is her ongoing success!!! Where are they now!? Saw Lisa Stansfield at a regional Pride a few years ago and she was a mess.
    Rx

Regular

Mutya Buena from the Sugar Babes stuck the knife in recently. And Oasis' Noel attacked Kylie viciously verbally in 2002, and it's still online. But I'm sure I saw a photo of them together once which was gracious of Kylie. People in showbiz say things all the time and the words, perhaps said in jest, hang around for years. I was more intrigued why Kylie has been seen friendly with Sharon OSborne despite Sharon's outrageous attacks on Dannii. Maybe Kylie is the true statewoman.

Quote Originally Posted by KYLIEISTHEBEST View Post
    Mutya Buena from the Sugar Babes stuck the knife in recently. And Oasis' Noel attacked Kylie viciously verbally in 2002, and it's still online. But I'm sure I saw a photo of them together once which was gracious of Kylie. People in showbiz say things all the time and the words, perhaps said in jest, hang around for years. I was more intrigued why Kylie has been seen friendly with Sharon OSborne despite Sharon's outrageous attacks on Dannii. Maybe Kylie is the true statewoman.
    And Kelly Osborne has nothing but love and adoration for Kylie which has always been so nice to see

From ALL the way back!

Wasn't thee an issue with that woman from Transvision Vamp, who was rather derogatory towards Kylie back in the early days? Also, not so much a feud, but I vaguely remember an incident between Kylie and Bros around 1990 over who had top billing at some awards or variety show?

Regular

Natasha Bedingfield had some scathing words to say about Kylie over the writing of Love Made Me Do It. I forget the exact wording but she essentially claimed that Kylie barely had any involvement with the writing but got a writing credit and she seemed bitter about it.

Regular

Reading this, it's so weird that so many people have nasty things to say about one of the sweetest and most down to earth persons in world of pop. It must be jelousy. Not only is Kylie very beautiful but also successfull, talented and extremely heart warming.

Regular

It was supposed to be hard working.

Regular

Has she actually said anything terrible about other artists? Isn't it all one sided?

But didn't she tweet when Danni was getting a hard time? I cannot mind what she said.

I wish she would write a book about the behind the scenes drama, her view on her career etc it would make great reading

Quote Originally Posted by geemac1 View Post
    Wasn't thee an issue with that woman from Transvision Vamp, who was rather derogatory towards Kylie back in the early days? Also, not so much a feud, but I vaguely remember an incident between Kylie and Bros around 1990 over who had top billing at some awards or variety show?
    Wendy James from Transfusion Vamp slated Kylie a few times in the day, same for Carol Decker from T'Pau. I think mostly because they didn't consider Kylie as earning her stripes doing gigs, writing her own material etc.. to get the success she had.

Kylie was always been an easy target, but she's still here and outdone most of these other artists. It shows that sometimes good guys don't always finish last.