Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Kylie Feuds

Sabrina Salerno the Boys Boys Boys singer, she also worked with SAW in the eighties, in a quite recent interview for an italian national newspaper called TV SORRISI E CANZONI when asked who she didn't like in the music scene she mentioned Kylie saying she was very overrated singer....

and I also remember that LESBO DUO from Russia? They slated Kylie I think....

Anyway all really stupid people very envious about Kylie's success and popularity.
    Last edited by DevilYouKnow; 22-12-2021 at 09:54 AM.

Amy winehouse called kylie a bimbo too

Dieter Bohlen (German producer) aus dislikes her (overrated, unattactive)

Quote Originally Posted by nobodyssecondclass View Post
    From 04:25 (poor Mariah!)
    https://youtu.be/uXId0eT_MeY
    Sorry have the hangover from Hell so I'm a bit groggy but I don't see any reference to Mariah in that clip?

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    Wendy James from Transfusion Vamp slated Kylie a few times in the day, same for Carol Decker from T'Pau. I think mostly because they didn't consider Kylie as earning her stripes doing gigs, writing her own material etc.. to get the success she had.

Kylie was always been an easy target, but she's still here and outdone most of these other artists. It shows that sometimes good guys don't always finish last.
    omg..i loved wendy james! but its true..back in the day, esp the 1987-1990 era, SAW artists had everything ready for them..go in pop your vocals and its a smash! infact, even i thought it was so easy. I guess her pop puppet image came from there, which she successfully demolished post 1994 and esp her LY and beyond era with her song writing and deeper involvement

oasis were so bitchy about her and called her all sorts of names

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony View Post
    Natasha Bedingfield had some scathing words to say about Kylie over the writing of Love Made Me Do It. I forget the exact wording but she essentially claimed that Kylie barely had any involvement with the writing but got a writing credit and she seemed bitter about it.
    https://www.celebretainment.com/musi...8a7cd3278.html

The most entertaining thing about this thread is the list of nobodies and has-beens that thought it was cool to slag off Kylie - a woman in the third decade of an exceptionally successful career

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenclyde View Post
    The most entertaining thing about this thread is the list of nobodies and has-beens that thought it was cool to slag off Kylie - a woman in the third decade of an exceptionally successful career
    My thoughts exactly.

Regular

And Kylie is actualy in a fourth decade of an exceptionaly successful career.

Quote Originally Posted by Tropical Wave View Post
    Sorry have the hangover from Hell so I'm a bit groggy but I don't see any reference to Mariah in that clip?
    Kylie was answering quick fire questions with the only answer she could give being Love or Hate. When asked about Mariah she said hate but it looks like she said it just so she said hate about something lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tropical Wave View Post
    You'll have to watch it again then babes!
    Xx