Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Kylie Feuds

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Da_Da_Sushi_Rolls View Post
    I mean Lisa is always drunk…
    LOL! Now that I DID know!...

Everything Is Beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBoy View Post
    Pauline (Jazzi) and I are very good friends, and she has never had anything but positive things to say about Kylie, past and present.
    She was misquoted about her thoughts on Kylie, especially when going into Big Brother when the papers wanted sensational headlines.
    What she said was.... before she met Kylie and worked with her she wrongly presumed she would be shit... after seeing her on stage and how brilliant Kylie was, Pauline said she would pay to see her perform without hesitation. I'm fact, we had plans to see the DISCO Tour together but it never happened.

Performing on rhe LGTI tour was one of the highlights of her professional life.

Kylie asked Pauline why she always performed towards the sides of the stage and she replied, cos its your stage and you're the star.

At Kylie's insistence, Pauline pushed herself forward.
    I love this story! Great to hear Jazzi sticking up for Kylie.

Pete Waterman went through a stage of dissing Kylie in the press in the 90s. He said something along the lines of "Kylie wants to be black. But she's not."

He later also slagged off Dannii stating that she is a bully, not an artist (unlike her sister) and is someone who is only good at getting publicity.

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Pig Squeal View Post
    Pete Waterman went through a stage of dissing Kylie in the press in the 90s. He said something along the lines of "Kylie wants to be black. But she's not."

He later also slagged off Dannii stating that she is a bully, not an artist (unlike her sister) and is someone who is only good at getting publicity.
    He was just pissed she left PWL and he couldn’t use her as a cash cow anymore…

But they’ve kissed and made up, so all good now!

Regular

Has anyone mentioned that time Kylie went on Fashion Police with Joan Rivers and commented on Madonna's cheerleader outfit from the MDNA tour saying "just no!".

I think I also remember Amy Whitehouse saying something like "I used to live Kylie, then I turned 7"... which, if true, is sad because Kylie said a lot of positive stuff about Amy around Back to Black.

Regular

People slag her off all the time, one minute is fashionable to like her, then it’s not, but…

Good times and bad times she’s seen them all but my dear, she’s still here!