Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: This forum explicity mentioned in Steve Anderson's latest podcast episode

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony View Post
    Has that version ever leaked/been heard publicly?
    No

And I am not sure Who rapped kylie or karen poole?
    But I think I remember it was kylie

Quote Originally Posted by mach2000 View Post
    Not because it was RnB. because it was Dated Destiny's Child light RnB
    Cry Me A River.

Quote Originally Posted by missionman View Post
    Cry Me A River.
    Which was a brilliant song. Justinís debut was terrific. Ahhhh 2003Ö When I was young, I never needed anyone etc.

Regular

Don't understand why after the brits and kylie and Justin hanging out that they never did a duet on record, the same with nelly fuertado at the time

Love the album love RBW
    Too many brits Fans in 2003 were way too much into a girly pink Pop crap in 2003

They hated hip hip and r&b

Quote Originally Posted by Supernova2020 View Post
    Love the album love RBW
    Too many brits Fans in 2003 were way too much into a girly pink Pop crap in 2003

They hated hip hip and r&b
    Hip hop? And Kylie? I really canít see that ever working. RnB was epic in the early noughties. There was so much amazing music being played everywhere - totally old skool. The BL RnB songs werenít as good as the work of other artists out there. So the problem with BL wasnít the genre, it was the quality of the material Colour My Life would have been fun on BL - lightened the mood. That album was so po-faced.

I was actually pumped for the promised 90s throwback album (before it became Golden). Rock Me sounded like a bonafide bop!

Quote Originally Posted by StraightA View Post
    Hip hop? And Kylie? I really canít see that ever working. RnB was epic in the early noughties. There was so much amazing music being played everywhere - totally old skool. The BL RnB songs werenít as good as the work of other artists out there. So the problem with BL wasnít the genre, it was the quality of the material Colour My Life would have been fun on BL - lightened the mood. That album was so po-faced.

I was actually pumped for the promised 90s throwback album (before it became Golden). Rock Me sounded like a bonafide bop!
    Rock me was the One that our weird ' insider' meant it was Based on Thats the way love goes.

Yes I love r&b.
    She went there with LGTI and BL.
    Hope we get Another one