Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Was Shocked the last hit single by SAW…?

Quote Originally Posted by Scotslad27 View Post
    Because Kylie continues to focus on the same songs all of the time so the public forget about her other songs!!!
    You’re right.

Kylie has her favourites but I hope she visits some of the deep cuts we are all craving for. I’d even be happy if she serves them in a medley.

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by xsf View Post
    Matt bought a big ghastly house in the home counties.
    In Little Chalfont. My mates from uni’s parents lived next door to him. Unless I’m getting confused with Mike Stock. One of them anyway!

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by mmmm View Post
    In Little Chalfont. My mates from uni’s parents lived next door to him. Unless I’m getting confused with Mike Stock. One of them anyway!
    I think Mike Stock has always been based in Kent...

From ALL the way back!

I think by 91/92 the whole SAW bubble had burst and a new more rave club style orientated sound was what the kids were all into. So, Kylie and the SAW sound was even less en-vogue than previously. Together with that and the fact of both Matt and Mike extremely unhappy with the new deal Pete made with Warner Music (which was unfavourable to Matt and Mike), Matt decided to call it a day. Pretty sure Kylie was wanting out by this time too, the LGTI album was just an added on bonus, along with GH, to her already finishing PWL contract. Mike and Pete carried on trying to break into the club scene with the likes of producing 2 Unlimited and Sybil, albeit under a new PWL Continental/ International label, also with a couple of less successful final releases from Bananarama and Lonnie Gordon too. Then I think Mike called it a day and finally separated from Pete around this time, soon after Kylie's departure.
    Last edited by geemac1; 19-01-2022 at 07:49 PM.