Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 69

Thread: K35 (thread)

  1. #11
    Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,647

    Default

    2022 - its also 25 years for IP.

    IP Deluxe Boxset is required. simply a must.

  2. #12
    Regular othersides's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    5,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amir View Post
    2022 - its also 25 years for IP.

    IP Deluxe Boxset is required. simply a must.
    My źDreams╗ would come true!

  3. #13
    Regular BoomboxAJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by free97 View Post
    I think K25 with TARS and K30 with SBIT was enough. A new album with great experimental sound is the best celebration - instead of looking back reminding people why Kylie is in the industry for so long

    Demos and unreleased songs for the fans would be nice tho
    She could release a rarities album on streaming platforms to earn extra money from some songs which have already leaked.
    100% - another retrospective GH album no thanks, but as you say new album and rare/ previously unreleased songs would be great + IP on Vinyl

  4. #14
    Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    7,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by free97 View Post
    I think K25 with TARS and K30 with SBIT was enough. A new album with great experimental sound is the best celebration - instead of looking back reminding people why Kylie is in the industry for so long

    Demos and unreleased songs for the fans would be nice tho
    She could release a rarities album on streaming platforms to earn extra money from some songs which have already leaked.
    Agreed. Even a digital only release of a few unreleased demos online would be good.

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by free97 View Post
    I think K25 with TARS and K30 with SBIT was enough. A new album with great experimental sound is the best celebration - instead of looking back reminding people why Kylie is in the industry for so long

    Demos and unreleased songs for the fans would be nice tho
    She could release a rarities album on streaming platforms to earn extra money from some songs which have already leaked.
    100% agreed with this. Stop looking backward and look forward to the future. By the time 35 or 40 years comes around I want her taking more chances, being experimental and taking chances.

  6. #16

    Default

    35 years is not an anniversary landmark tho is it?

  7. #17
    Regular Supernova2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mach2000 View Post
    35 years is not an anniversary landmark tho is it?
    I was wonderring too. But who cares as long as we get Something

  8. #18
    Regular 9481's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    4,827

    Default

    The next celebration should be for K50.
    Enough of these every 5 years.

  9. #19

    Default

    Yes impossible princess on vinyl would be great and also X and Body Language too hopefully

  10. #20
    Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Live066 View Post
    According to the Book Depository website, Kylie will release a new book, called Kylie: Song by Song. The book will go behind the scenes during the recording process of her biggest hits and albums in her 35-year career scheduled for April 8th.
    Really looking forward to that, a nice treat for the 35th. and would love an updated fashion book too. cheers for the info.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •