Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Quiet Place 2 has been delayed amid Coronavirus concerns

Default A Quiet Place 2 has been delayed amid Coronavirus concerns

The post-apocalyptic horror was due to reach cinemas next week. Initial reports indicated the sequel was only going to be delayed in the UK and Europe. However, John Krasinski who directed the movie confirmed on Twitter that the release date delay would be happening around the world.

"To all our A Quiet Place fans," he wrote. "One of the things I'm most proud of is that people have said our movie is one you have to see together. Well, due to the ever-changing circumstances of what's going on in the world around us, now is clearly not the right time to do that.

"As insanely excited as we are for all of you to see this movie... I'm gonna wait to release the film 'til we CAN all see it together! So here's to our group movie date! See you soon!"
    http://www.kyliekwong.org/img/img_signature_ky.gif

Quote Originally Posted by mullo 2.0 View Post
    The post-apocalyptic horror was due to reach cinemas next week. Initial reports indicated the sequel was only going to be delayed in the UK and Europe. However, John Krasinski – who directed the movie – confirmed on Twitter that the release date delay would be happening around the world.

"To all our A Quiet Place fans," he wrote. "One of the things I'm most proud of is that people have said our movie is one you have to see together. Well, due to the ever-changing circumstances of what's going on in the world around us, now is clearly not the right time to do that.

"As insanely excited as we are for all of you to see this movie... I'm gonna wait to release the film 'til we CAN all see it together! So here's to our group movie date! See you soon!"
    The first one was brilliant and John is such a dreamboat.

First one has been added to Netflix today

is officially moving again...A Quiet Place Part II to April 23 2021

FINALLY

Wow - amazingly good movie from start to finish.

excited!

It is doing incredibly well, its already made €250million when cinemas aren't even at full capacity

I bet Paramount are kicking themselves with the decision to stream after 45 days as its on course to make more than the first

Regular

It's very well done. I liked it more than original. I think they are doing another one.

So just watched 2 and it was good. As a horror fan since my parents let me watch horror when i was like 5 (not a good idea people!... You sleep with your lights on until your twenties) the jump scares were really well done.
    I literally jumped a few times

Also nice to see a mature 'pretty eyes' Cillian Murphy again.

It's a different film than the first. more commercial but it didn't bother me. Well done, well acted and good script. The ending felt more like an ending of an episode in a series.. so sudden... But you can see they want to develop this into a franchise

A Quiet Place 3 already has a release date (March 23 2023) but directed by Jeff Nichols. So that will be interesting as he hasn't done horror yet. Mud was amazing tho (the only film i 've seen from him)

excited for part 3
    Last edited by mach2000; 18-07-2021 at 10:40 AM.