Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Madonna New Album: Finally Enough Love

Regular

Is this the start of the promo for it do we think? Both tracks appear on this album.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmm View Post

Is this the start of the promo for it do we think? Both tracks appear on this album.
    I think it is. Madonna doesn't really do anything that isn't going to directly impact her in some way, and this is the perfect way to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmm View Post

LOL
    That looks funny

Quote Originally Posted by mach2000 View Post
    LOL
    That looks funny
    Iíve seen Madonna live quite a few times and she was amazing. I donít recognise this body or this (lack of) stage presence. Thereís something very strange about this reinvention.

Quote Originally Posted by missionman View Post
    I’ve seen Madonna live quite a few times and she was amazing. I don’t recognise this body or this (lack of) stage presence. There’s something very strange about this reinvention.
    It's like watching a totally different artist.
    From the WTG Tour and BA, GS, C,T SAS...all AMAZING... she has deteriortated so much as a performer and phones it in.
    She looks a mess, and I hate the fact she lip-syncs so much.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBoy View Post
    From the WTG Tour and BA, GS, C,T SAS...all AMAZING... she has deteriortated so much as a performer and phones it in.
    Both performances were bad but Music was awful. She messed up lyrically a few times. And those reverse thrusts into his crotch donít have any timing to them and look embarrassing. I really want her to do well but thereís something wrong. She needs to stop drinking and smoking (I thought it was just for the pictures on Instagram but maybe itís not). That awful pumped arse is not her at all. I donít get it.
    Last edited by missionman; 06-05-2022 at 11:16 PM.

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBoy View Post
    Almost like she can't be bothered, especially with the miming. She takes the mic away starts dancing and her vocal is still playing from the backing track. It is complete car crash. Why is her team allowing these car crashes to keep happening!!

Regular

Music is just bad. I love the song and she has done great performances of Music in the past.

It's just looks awkward.

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    Music is just bad. I love the song and she has done great performances of Music in the past.

It's just looks awkward.
    She is absolutely ruining her legacy!

Iím actually quite worried about her. I saw the RH tour and she was brilliant. Itís quite a quick deterioration. I mean, sheís 63 so itís normal that sheís knackered but it seems to be a big change.