Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Madonna New Album: Finally Enough Love

Quote Originally Posted by Scotslad27 View Post
    Almost like she can't be bothered, especially with the miming. She takes the mic away starts dancing and her vocal is still playing from the backing track. It is complete car crash. Why is her team allowing these car crashes to keep happening!!
    Tbh, I don't think anyone on her team would ever tell her, nor would she listen
    The Eurovision car crash should have been enough for her never to go out on stage half arsed again.
    It's a shame because she is now known for the negatives.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBoy View Post
    It's like watching a totally different artist.
    From the WTG Tour and BA, GS, C,T SAS...all AMAZING... she has deteriortated so much as a performer and phones it in.
    She looks a mess, and I hate the fact she lip-syncs so much.
    She's growing old disgracefully, which we all expected, she's always done what nobody else would dare to do. I appreciate her keeping the spirit of Pete Burns alive too 🥰.

Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    She's growing old disgracefully, which we all expected, she's always done what nobody else would dare to do. I appreciate her keeping the spirit of Pete Burns alive too 🥰.
    Pete will be screaming from the grave... "Give me my face back, bitch."

Quote Originally Posted by Mavis View Post
    Either way, the album will go to #1 in most territories on pre-orderes alone, so good for her.
    It's not often you're right, Mave, but this will.... heritage focused releases always sell well for heritage artists.

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBoy View Post
    It's not often you're right, Mave, but this will.... heritage focused releases always sell well for heritage artists.
    Yes but the problem at least in the UK is keeping it in the charts after week 1. Impacting many artist's including Kylie before Mave has ago.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadboy View Post
    pete will be screaming from the grave... "give me my face back, bitch."
    😂😂😂 lol

Regular

Anyone going to the Inside The Groove event at the Royal Vauxhall Tavern next Saturday? My Madge-crazy bestie is trying to lure me along. Might go - sounds fun. Iíve heard a few eps of the podcast and itís quite interesting if you like hearing about song production and music history.

Regular

I distinctly remember a certain group of saygayers telling me that Madonna wouldn't ever have another #1 album ever again, but now that that this one looks certain, the goal posts have moved again and now it's "Will it be in the charts after week 1".

I guess we'll have to wait and see, but the level of bitterness and tantrums being thrown are giving me life. lol
    Stop being drama. I was highlighting an issue that is impacting many artists in the UK atm its not all about you. It's called having a genuine conversation.

Exactly.
    Both are in the same boat, but one has the edge in terms of likeability.

Regular

Who's being dramatic, it's the truth. I could be wrong, but I didn't see you highlighting this issue about the likes of Kylie, Mariah, Janet or Cher until now, but I guess expectations and standards are way higher for Madonna considering she's given us a wealth of global #1 hits, MV's, tours and she's most successful female artist in history.
    Check your facts first before you speak. I've highlighted the issue regarding Kylie before and a few other artists.

It's stop picking on me me me drama because you think I'm attacking Madonna when I'm not. Simply asking what they will do in terms of keeping it higher in the charts.

You have highlighted a point though you cannot have a reasonable conversation.