Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Madonna New Album: Finally Enough Love

Quote Originally Posted by Mavis View Post
    There has to be some element of likeability with Madonna, otherwise she wouldn't have been that successful.
    She was always marmite but recent years have seen her disliked more for her attitude, poor musical output and poor performances.

I also think Madge being the bitch in her 20's to 40,'s was acceptable and she bucked the trend but in her 60's, it comes across as desperate.

Fact is, she was beyond amazing, and I loved her music up to Confessions but now, I long for day we get a hint of the old magic.

Another fact for me... opening night at The Girlie Show was a night I will never forget... that was the superstar for me.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBoy View Post
    She was always marmite but recent years have seen her disliked more for her attitude, poor musical output and poor performances.

I also think Madge being the bitch in her 20's to 40,'s was acceptable and she bucked the trend but in her 60's, it comes across as desperate.

Fact is, she was beyond amazing, and I loved her music up to Confessions but now, I long for day we get a hint of the old magic.

Another fact for me... opening night at The Girlie Show was a night I will never forget... that was the superstar for me.
    And the attention to detail was unrivalled. This performance with Maluma is like someone else. It’s more than age. I think she’s high.

Regular

The Girlie Show was great. Vocally she is on point but performances like Express, Why it's so hard and Rain are some of the many highlights.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    The Girlie Show was great. Vocally she is on point but performances like Express, Why it's so hard and Rain are some of the many highlights.
    Agreed.

That performance of EY can never be beaten.

Leanne Buckham

She won’t be #1 in the UK unless she is very lucky and there is no competition. Let’s not forget her last studio album didn’t even manage 30k. Same for Billboard, unless she pulls a trick again and gives away free copies.

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Raid View Post
    She won’t be #1 in the UK unless she is very lucky and there is no competition. Let’s not forget her last studio album didn’t even manage 30k. Same for Billboard, unless she pulls a trick again and gives away free copies.
    Very much doubt it will be a big seller anywhere. It is only a remix album.

I hope it does well for her. I don’t want her to fail at all. But I want her to sort herself out, stop smoking weed and follow it up with a great album.

Any confirmation or idea as to why she named the album “Finally enough love” ?

Is it to push awareness on “I don’t search, I find”?

That would be my guess as I see this as a missed opportunity. It’s the best song on Madame X, a real return to form for Madonna’s dance music. Sad that it wasn’t the lead single, I imagine it would’ve started that era with a bang.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepwalker View Post
    Any confirmation or idea as to why she named the album “Finally enough love” ?

Is it to push awareness on “I don’t search, I find”?

That would be my guess as I see this as a missed opportunity. It’s the best song on Madame X, a real return to form for Madonna’s dance music. Sad that it wasn’t the lead single, I imagine it would’ve started that era with a bang.
    Yeah, it’s a great song. Medellin killed the album, it’s too bland to be a first single.

I assumed she titled the album that because the remixes are getting some love.

Quote Originally Posted by Supernova2020 View Post
    Madonna is in the New Dr strange Marvel movie?

My son told me this mornimg

After the movie ended. A short scene

Anyone can confirn?
    That’s Charlize Theron as Clea. I guess with her outfit and makeup she looks somewhat like Madonna’s heavily filtered IG pics.