Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Kylie teams up with magnum/Cannes 2022

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSunshine View Post
    The black dress shortens her, but still, it's a good dress... and it was for a performance behind the DJ desk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH9MpThAKJY

Having fun

Regular

Anyone else thinking about the state of her face? White dress earlier was very classy and fresh. It looks like she is heavily dipping into filler-land currently, esp around eyes and cheeks. Appearances at the Versace 22 show in Feb and here in Cannes have left me wondering. Never want to be a negative Nancy on here but she’s looking less like Kylie more times I see her recently!

Regular

Unlike many celebrities her age or younger she's still cery much recognizable and she keeps good balance with the subtle procedures she undergoes.

Quote Originally Posted by CupidBoyy View Post
    Anyone else thinking about the state of her face? White dress earlier was very classy and fresh. It looks like she is heavily dipping into filler-land currently, esp around eyes and cheeks. Appearances at the Versace 22 show in Feb and here in Cannes have left me wondering. Never want to be a negative Nancy on here but she’s looking less like Kylie more times I see her recently!
    100% this !

Not really no, because it’s completely up to her what she does. If she didn’t do a thing you’d probably be slagging off her wrinkles, unless I’m mistaken?

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    You must live a depressing life you moan about everything
    Exactly why I have this individual firmly muted! Nothing constructive to say, ever.

I love the balance. She does some work on her lips but she has all the aging signs around her face. She is being very careful and aging gracefully.

Regular

I know she is working with Magnum but I wonder if any films or acting deals are on the horizon.

The remix has timing issues in the sequencing for me. All a bit off kilter. Had potential, but…

Quote Originally Posted by CupidBoyy View Post
    The issue is her Botox hasn’t been topped up and she’s wrinkling especially in the forehead, so the makeup just doesn’t sit right. The filler look isn’t the best. But the worst thing is she’s got heavy upper eyelids which make her eyes look squinty (which everyone is blaming on Botox but actually isn’t) and she needs a blepharoplasty to remove this tissue and open her eyes up again.