Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Kylie teams up with magnum/Cannes 2022

She looks phenomenal!!!!!!

Flippin eck! She looks incredible! Yowzers!

Itís certainly quite daring for her. Donít think the hair is right with it but nice to see her taking fashion risks.

Wouid have liked to have seen a long ponytail with that dress.
    Last edited by missionman; 25-05-2022 at 08:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by missionman View Post
    I donít see it as bad makeup, just maybe itís not right for that event. Is it bad?
    The makeup is ok-ish. i mean, i just don't believe it's done by an actual makeup artist.i love the kohl look, always have and have done that look a lot, but never in a million years would i pair it with a gold shiny eyeshadow, especially on Kylie's eyes. I would have at least gave it a little more shape and soften her eyelids. A matte stone color looks great with this and her eye color.

But with different hair i wouldn't mind it as much. to me the hair is the bigger issue.

You can see her face is more rested, so the jetlag has settled a little. Not a fan of the black dominatrix looks tho, but i can see why a lot of people love this.
    Excited to see her at the Abba premiere. I have a feeling she will ace that one

I prefer darker hair, is her current hair colour natural? She hasn't changed it much recently and it just makes her look very pale.

Is SexKylie making a come back? I wonder if this will continue onto the next era. (Probably not)

Regular

The Peggy Gou remix got a spin on Pete Tongís Dance show on BBC Radio 1 at about 1.10am today. Promising?

It got played on drive time radio2 today too!

This is promising!

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysideoftheroad View Post
    The Peggy Gou remix got a spin on Pete Tong’s Dance show on BBC Radio 1 at about 1.10am today. Promising?

Promising indeed !