Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Beyonce - New music 2022

Quote Originally Posted by do-you-dare View Post
    I like to listen to Cuff It / Energy / Break my Soul in a row, it has a really nice flow!
    Considering the album is considered as Act 1, I love how the album sequenced like it has scenes.
    I'm that girl / Cozy / Alien Superstar
    Cuff It / Energy / Break My Soul
    Church Girl / Plastic... / Virgo's Groove
    Move / Heated / Thique / All Up In Your Mind
    America... / Pure.Honey / Summer Renaissance

Regular

what a great great album is this and shockingly the first yonce album i've heard in entirety! She has done something special here and ofcourse there are 30 producers and quality that $$$$$$$$ can bring, but its top notch production, tapping into queer culture, vocal variations, lyrics, cohesion- flow and variety. I can say, it's her dance equivalent to a KM Fever or Madge's Confessions

I know Kylie's vocals, sound style are different and she did skirt a little with RnB with Body Language and KMO, but it would be great if she something complex and multilayered like this....

Quote Originally Posted by discoboy71 View Post
    what a great great album is this and shockingly the first yonce album i've heard in entirety! She has done something special here and ofcourse there are 30 producers and quality that $$$$$$$$ can bring, but its top notch production, tapping into queer culture, vocal variations, lyrics, cohesion- flow and variety. I can say, it's her dance equivalent to a KM Fever or Madge's Confessions

I know Kylie's vocals, sound style are different and she did skirt a little with RnB with Body Language and KMO, but it would be great if she something complex and multilayered like this....

Beyonce is as big as she was years ago.. proving once again that taking risks and surprising people pays off

Pure/Honey is a current fave. Itís clearly two different songs spliced together with a million writers and producers but she totally pulls it off. Itís like Slow meets All For You with a dash of Pose. Wish the second part was longer, I could see that part being a hit. Has Bloodpop ever worked with Kylie? If Kylie really does want an album with some tracks like Slow she should listen to the first part of this and to Thique.

Thique could be a club hit.

Cuff It must be the next single, I assume.

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by mach2000 View Post
    Beyonce is as big as she was years ago.. proving once again that taking risks and surprising people pays off
    With Beyonce and Lemonade, she wasn't really denting the singles charts..but really cemented her status as an album/concept artists and esp her live show game went really up with her massive stadium concerts. I think she was smart enough to go full on dance with this one, taping into the gen z trends, i can see a zillion tiktoks with her new music for instance. Not surprisingly Break my soul is a solo top 5 in nearly a decade.

I wont be surprised if Madonna retreads dance again big time, she already has her Dance compilation out..

Challenge on hand is..Kylie's naturally upbeat music..just needs to be presented as "cool".....