Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beyonce - New music 2022

Regular

It sounds like anyone could have sung this and a minute too long.

I find it hilarious that the Instatwittergays are hailing this as an anticapitalist gay anthem when:

1) Beyoncé is not known for any strong LGBTQ advocacy or taking a position on pretty much anything
    2) She is a capitalist through and through. Easy to sing about quitting your job when your individual net worth is approaching one Billion dollars while average people are economically suffering at the moment.

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by NPA View Post

I find it hilarious that the Instatwittergays are hailing this as an anticapitalist gay anthem when:

1) Beyoncé is not known for any strong LGBTQ advocacy or taking a position on pretty much anything
    2) She is a capitalist through and through. Easy to sing about quitting your job when your individual net worth is approaching one Billion dollars while average people are economically suffering at the moment.
    Really, 1 billion?? I think I am rich with an extra £100 odds of overtime in my pay!!! How the other half live!

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by NPA View Post

3) She’s also a very religious devout Christian who believes only in man and woman deep down.

Regular

Heard this twice in the car yesterday. It’s really catchy! I’m not usually a fan of her music or singing style so am pleasantly surprised by this.

Boring