Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FOTP #1 pop music forum

Quote Originally Posted by XlectroStatic86 View Post
    Yep!!! Already registered months ago Plus the troll population is somewhat more controlled over there xD
    yes now that we've got rid of madeinheaven, things are *SO* much better. i might drop Neil a few notes, we're actually in contact

auf weidersehn madeinheaven xxxoo

lost in this illusion

Quote Originally Posted by fotpluvskylie View Post
    yes now that we've got rid of madeinheaven, things are *SO* much better. i might drop Neil a few notes, we're actually in contact

auf weidersehn madeinheaven xxxoo
    I am not a troll. In fact YOU seem to be the only one that has a problem with me over there - and it's ironic that you are the biggest troll, even on your own forum. Why do you think so many "FOTP legends" have left? Last I heard there were A LOT more people on the verge of leaving as well

there must be an angel

Quote Originally Posted by MadeInHeaven View Post
    I am not a troll. In fact YOU seem to be the only one that has a problem with me over there - and it's ironic that you are the biggest troll, even on your own forum. Why do you think so many "FOTP legends" have left? Last I heard there were A LOT more people on the verge of leaving as well
    lol no ones leaving, everyone actually just came back

lost in this illusion

lol no ones leaving, everyone actually just came back

1. That's what you think.
    2. A lot of people have said that they want to leave because of you, but they just can't bring themselves to do it because they have a lot of memories and friends on FOTP, infact some did leave (Amy for example)

there must be an angel

1. That's what you think.
    2. A lot of people have said that they want to leave because of you, but they just can't bring themselves to do it because they have a lot of memories and friends on FOTP, infact some did leave (Amy for example)
    thats why amy's last on the forum is..3 hours ago

lmao #gurlbye

We have a HOT new look!

Check it out http://www.flopofthepops.com/forums/

And we're now averaging well over 1000 posts a day. Never a better time to sign up

lost in this illusion

lol #fail don't sign up. 1000 posts my ass, all of the members LEFT because he's such a pathetic troll and started a new forum, neonllusion.proboards.com you should join!!!

there must be an angel

lol #fail don't sign up. 1000 posts my ass, all of the members LEFT because he's such a pathetic troll and started a new forum, neonllusion.proboards.com you should join!!!
    dead we had 40k posts since the start of june! stay mad coz u were banned lol.

and dead @ that shitty ass forum with all the pressed ex members/banned trolls/scum of the internet. #icannot

its already flopped. 800 posts in 4 days, thats 200 a day. F-L-O-P

ALSO, please stop signing up at FOTP we obviously dont want you, hence you keep getting banned. I feel embarrassed for you tbh.

* has gotta be real *

dead we had 40k posts since the start of june! stay mad coz u were banned lol.

and dead @ that shitty ass forum with all the pressed ex members/banned trolls/scum of the internet. #icannot

its already flopped. 800 posts in 4 days, thats 200 a day. F-L-O-P
    40k since start of june.....they left a few days ago. how many posts have u had since then?

ALSO, please stop signing up at FOTP we obviously dont want you, hence you keep getting banned. I feel embarrassed for you tbh.
    I haven't posted since CarrieMoonbeam. You think some new person is me, its actually not. Check the IP. I swear on my life that isn't me. I feel embarrased for you.

(This is MadeInHeaven btw, im using a different computer)
    Last edited by KYLIEX2OO8; 22-07-2010 at 05:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    ďAnd Kylie and Dannii? I love them. Kylieís like ein Barbie doll zatís been shrunk a little bit and Dannii is like a Kylie doll zatís been left on the radiator for too long.Ē