Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FOTP #1 pop music forum

In the last day, we've had 1100 posts lol. Thats so cute how you're SO concerned about our non existent post count troubles lol

Bump!

Default A FOTP EXCLUSIVE! 3rd single news!

Quote Originally Posted by fotpluvskylie View Post

Siendo un Héroe electromovimiento's Avatar

I signed up yesterday, but, really, I don't see what the big deal is about this forum. It's Ok I guess...
    “The secret to success is to offend the greatest number of people." ----George Bernard Shaw

My Kylie Collection on Line: Pink Sparkle Butterfly Kylie

My KABAH Collection on Line: Llenos de Magia

Quote Originally Posted by electromovimiento View Post
    I signed up yesterday, but, really, I don't see what the big deal is about this forum. It's Ok I guess...
    we're #1 for music leaks lol, we have an amazing chart section, all the latest music news, one of the best downloads sections on the web with exclusive media, a no holds section where anything goes, and loads more.

you obviously didnt look around enough lol. it's always active and there's amazing posters

Siendo un Héroe electromovimiento's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fotpluvskylie View Post
    we're #1 for music leaks lol, we have an amazing chart section, all the latest music news, one of the best downloads sections on the web with exclusive media, a no holds section where anything goes, and loads more.

you obviously didnt look around enough lol. it's always active and there's amazing posters
    I guess you are right. I just registered and kind of just went through some of the sub-forums but nothing in detail. I will do that over the weekend.
    “The secret to success is to offend the greatest number of people." ----George Bernard Shaw

My Kylie Collection on Line: Pink Sparkle Butterfly Kylie

My KABAH Collection on Line: Llenos de Magia

Quote Originally Posted by electromovimiento View Post
    I guess you are right. I just registered and kind of just went through some of the sub-forums but nothing in detail. I will do that over the weekend.
    check out the music news sections

they're the best

since the other thread in this section is obviously a dig at FOTP, let me state the facts and then you'll see where its at

FOTP (in just 1 year)
    240, 000 posts
    2000 members
    15, 000 page views a day

Also, the person who made that other thread has been permanently banned from FOTP as well as one of the admins who made that site "Nick593". They did not voluntarily leave as they have been telling everyone since they're butthurt, they were banned. PERMANENTLY. Futhermore, their site is a cheap rip off of FOTP and I've been told by insiders lurking over there that it is a ghost town. Not only that, they've been banning people left right and center because they're scared that people from FOTP may be over there watching their fail. lol.

Mwah xx

Forget Flop Pop & Togerland, it's all about FOTP now

http://www.flopofthepops.com/forums/